Fan Page Stella

Took a lot of guts to return after the (mis)treatment of last time.

Perhaps understandably, the heart didn't seem to be in it quite the same as before and perhaps a few too many outside distractions, which seems to be standard with all of them these days but kudos to Stella for trying.

AND she's got a personality and tries to fit in, unlike another current returnee who I'm still trying to work out why she's back.

Stella is and always will be one of the best looking girls in all senses of the word that will ever appear in the RLC project.

Due to request, reuploading Stella naked in the kitchen. I wanted to upload it to the gallery, but for some reason I couldn't convert it to a supported format (flv). If someone manages to convert it, I'd be happy if he'd put it in the gallery so it'd stay.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

I see that Stella has started getting settle once again, and seems to know her way around the B2, and its good that she does...."Sofie and Naomi has started acting sort of anti sociable already, but that kind of attitude is expected from Sofie, she did it with her last room mates."8)

Agent?!  

Rubberman I have read a lot of your posts through the years. I find your posts both informative and at times humorous. Most of the people on RLCF are good eggs  Stella is my favorite. We all have our favorites. I have found that RCLF has devolved over the years. Negative comments seem to be the norm  It is OK when people bitch about RLC,  but we all should try to show respect to the girls, and to each other. Carla is another one of favorites too. You should know with  Carla and Stella I 've got their back

3 hours ago, gilbert said:

Agent?!  

Rubberman I have read a lot of your posts through the years. I find your posts both informative and at times humorous. Most of the people on RLCF are good eggs  Stella is my favorite. We all have our favorites. I have found that RCLF has devolved over the years. Negative comments seem to be the norm  It is OK when people bitch about RLC,  but we all should try to show respect to the girls, and to each other. Carla is another one of favorites too. You should know with  Carla and Stella I 've got their back

Seems you only show your comments the day before Stella arrives and close out a day after she is gone!!! "Your either her Agent or her Pimp you sound like you could be both!!!" other then that you don't exist.  Stella could probably have a better out look from me and others if I felt she wasn't being sold to the viewers each visit that she makes.   Don't worry my friend your not the only one who try's to sell and advertise RLC products.  I am glad you fine my post informative and as far as respect..."I'll respect you as a member...but don't ask me to respect anyone who doesn't mind getting drunk, passes out, giving blow jobs and showing their asses to the world and doing drugs on every visit....you keep up with the respect for them...surly they need it. "We all have our purpose...DON'T WE, I just don't have anything to sell."   You must be guilty...I never did direct my comments to you anyway. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

I see how this works, you like a woman on RLC, and you become an agent of RLC, and her as well.. Yes, makes perfect sense

Incredible, Thankfully, here on location - earth, a fan can just be a fan. The truth is I have only ever been a fan of four or five women on this site, tops. Stella and Carla are two of them. The only time I bother with RLC is when one or the other is present. In my opinion the lack of diversity on this site has always been its biggest problem. Russian white girls are pretty, but they are not the only women in the world. We live in a world where there are beautiful black, asian and indian women. I am glad RLC is finally catching up to the rest of the world. It took a very long time. I like voyeur sites, what I don't like, is the lack of diversity.

Just now, gilbert said:

I see how this works, you like a woman on RLC, and you become an agent of RLC, and her as well.. Yes, makes perfect sense

Incredible, Thankfully, here on location - earth, a fan can just be a fan. The truth is I have only ever been a fan of four or five women on this site, tops. Stella and Carla are two of them. The only time I bother with RLC is when one or the other is present. In my opinion the lack of diversity on this site has always been its biggest problem. Russian white girls are pretty, but they are not the only women in the world. We live in a world where there are beautiful black, asian and indian women. I am glad RLC is finally catching up to the rest of the world. It took a very long time. I like voyeur sites, what I don't like, is the lack of diversity.

Enjoy your stay gilbert, while Stella is here my friend, don't let me rock your boat....."she needs you!!!" and try to accept others thoughts....everyone doesn't think like you.  I just thought you just might be over selling her a bit to much...."and its not about a color or race thing either"...as far as "diversity....you may want to take that up with RLC and their management at the next group meeting."   Have fun gilbert, I'll try and stay off her heels. LOL8)

The other night Stella gave a great painting show in her room "sexy"....I have notice that Gina comes by only doing the day...."Question"...Gina why don't you just move in and stay?  I am hoping Gina has changed some for the better, having fun wasn't her problem...but getting out of hand was!!!   Yes Gina brings in fun and can some what over do it with to many drinks....and hates her self the next morning.   Stella well do good once Sofie leaves or better....I just hope she doesn't end up doing dumb shit like they are doing at the GP apartment to gain viewers.   Megan doesn't mind sharing her hired pretty boy with man or woman and well even let him get his dick sucked by her friends and doesn't seem to mind catching anything under the microscope "HIV" or any other Venereal Disease as long as the money flows.   I am hoping that Stella does have more respect for herself....even if she has to perform from time to time.8)

I heard the apt went U/M the other day when Gina was there. Odd that it would happen at that time. It would be great to see Gina back. Sofie and Naomi only socialize with each other.

There are girls who don't follow the RLC script, Stella, Gina and Carla to name three.  They are as real as one can hope for. They always entertain us. Respect.

Well!!!...."it looks like Stella did get a chance to leave out of the B2 funeral home tonight and help the GP show girls try and bring in some viewers, seeing that her room mates Sofie and Naomi" aren't really doing well either giving B1 a helping hand the other night.  All three B1, B2, and the GP apartments seem to be more boring then ever now.....same scripted weekly shows....just different show girls....I am sure there audience has gotten smaller by now.   I wonder if the show girls well need her again for another night of teenage sleep over?  Thanks Stella they needed some real stability for a change.8)