Fan Page Stella

Not sure if this guy was her boyfriend or if this was a new relationship, but the marathon of sex was certainly  the most awesome thing I have ever seen, certainly online. Perhaps she signed on as a model and then becoming a couple did not fit in with RLC.  I don't think RLC realized what they had here. Think about it these two would make an amazing couple. Miss you Stella. Please come back

2 hours ago, gilbert said:

In the end she was nothing less than the ringmaster. The marathon of sex was not something you watch for a few minutes, or a few hours. It was something you watched over a few days. RLC will never again have anything like it Stella you are the Queen

Your right she was the Queen, I am just trying to figure out, Queen of what??8)

2 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Your right she was the Queen, I am just trying to figure out, Queen of what??8)

Do the math. What would you prefer to watch routine sex or two energizer bunnies going non stop. Sex that goes on for days. To answer your question; of RLC. Seems like we always lose the good ones. First Carla, now Stella. Still we all have our personal favorites yours may different from mine. There are all kinds of reasons a couple may have sex non-stop, but it usually is togetherness that drives it.

It is possible that Stella's non-stop bloke was the Bf we had never seen.

And I would agree with you about togetherness if Stella had put as much energy into the togetherness as she did into keeping that darned sheet in place.   As it was it looked quite possible she hardly knew the bloke.    I can't remember any kissing, or loving looks, or tenderness.

On balance I saw her that night as the largely passive recipient of relentless drug-fuelled banging.

But I only saw three of the six or so sessions, and I had already formed a view of her as being more usually on the sidelines while others take centre stage.

If that was true love then it looked uncomfortably similar to squaring with your supplier.

14 minutes ago, iloner said:

It is possible that Stella's non-stop bloke was the Bf we had never seen.

And I would agree with you about togetherness if Stella had put as much energy into the togetherness as she did into keeping that darned sheet in place.   As it was it looked quite possible she hardly knew the bloke.    I can't remember any kissing, or loving looks, or tenderness.

On balance I saw her that night as the largely passive recipient of relentless drug-fuelled banging.

But I only saw three of the six or so sessions, and I had already formed a view of her as being more usually on the sidelines while others take centre stage.

If that was true love then it looked uncomfortably similar to squaring with your supplier.

Thanks!! you saved me some typing.  I agree with you 100%....  but most of all, "once I seen her catering to Madam lola like she was a trained pet I lost interest in her very quick"  the drugs didn't help her credibility either, that even made her look like a used sheep in the end of it all.  "so where ever she is at now she can say to herself one more time "I fucked up, trying to make others in that apartment happy" now look where my ass is at.8)

37 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Thanks!! you saved me some typing.  I agree with you 100%....  but most of all, "once I seen her catering to Madam lola like she was a trained pet I lost interest in her very quick"  the drugs didn't help her credibility either, that even made her look like a used sheep in the end of it all.  "so where ever she is at now she can say to herself one more time "I fucked up, trying to make others in that apartment happy" now look where my ass is at.8)

If I  agreed with the both of you, then what I believe you are saying is an even darker message. She was forced to have sex repeatedly with no one willing to help. And what part did RLC play in this role

9 minutes ago, gilbert said:

If I  agreed with the both of you, then what I believe you are saying is an even darker message. She was forced to have sex repeatedly with no one willing to help. And what part did RLC play in this role

That should be easy enough for you to figure out.8)

I do not believe RLC forced her to have sex, nor do I believe she was forced to do sexual favors . They seemed to be having a romping good time with each other, and many times it was noticeable that she drew the line, when it came to certain things. I never felt at any time that this was something she was forced to do.

46 minutes ago, gilbert said:

I do not believe RLC forced her to have sex, nor do I believe she was forced to do sexual favors . They seemed to be having a romping good time with each other, and many times it was noticeable that she drew the line, when it came to certain things. I never felt at any time that this was something she was forced to do.

There is nothing I have seen or read to suggested anything was directly forced. However this happened in an atmosphere heady with alcohol and drugs so how muddled and distorted was her thinking ? Would she had made the same decisions stone cold sober or even relaxed with a moderate amount of alcohol but definitely no drugs?