Fan Page Stella

Anna Carolina Lola and Belle working hard at some fake lesbian stuff on Lola's bed.  

Stella brings in her phone, and sits on the bed amongst the girls and  makes and receives calls while the girls try to focus on looking sexy and tit fondling and sucking.

Time for Stella to go I think.

15 minutes ago, iloner said:

Anna Carolina Lola and Belle working hard at some fake lesbian stuff on Lola's bed.  

Stella brings in her phone, and sits on the bed amongst the girls and  makes and receives calls while the girls try to focus on looking sexy and tit fondling and sucking.

Time for Stella to go I think.

I am sure they would love that anyway!  Most of the time Anna is the prize of the day. and Anna could really use that "room" again!  "only my thought and what I have observed."8)

Seems Stella and Carolina are having their "scripted" own little party tonight, I wonder if this is going to make Anna upset, seeing that she is not there and in bed, while her own room mates and Madam lola are down stairs doing their thing as while.  Looks like a well plan "scripted" night from where I am sitting.  "my thoughts only"8)

4 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems Stella and Carolina are having their "scripted" own little party tonight, I wonder if this is going to make Anna upset, seeing that she is not there and in bed, while her own room mates and Madam lola are down stairs doing their thing as while.  Looks like a well plan "scripted" night from where I am sitting.  "my thoughts only"8)

Yeah, very likely agreed in advance before Lola left them alone together.

Strangely, Carol seems more interested in Stella than Stella is in her.

Perhaps Stella is still satisfied from last night's dildo play (which I missed because it was so late),

Whereas Carolina has I think yet to satisfy herself.

2 minutes ago, iloner said:

Yeah, very likely agreed in advance before Lola left them alone together.

Strangely, Carol seems more interested in Stella than Stella is in her.

Perhaps Stella is still satisfied from last night's dildo play (which I missed because it was so late),

Whereas Carolina has I think yet to satisfy herself.

I am waiting for that day to happen also "Carolina to please her self" openly too!8)