Fan Page Stella

8 minutes ago, delta10 said:

There is nothing I have seen or read to suggested anything was directly forced. However this happened in an atmosphere heady with alcohol and drugs so how muddled and distorted was her thinking ? Would she had made the same decisions stone cold sober or even relaxed with a moderate amount of alcohol but definitely no drugs?

Yes it was the first time on camera. Also we should remember the times of our youth. How many times in our youth did we go to a bar or a party and yes that was us with the drugs. We took the woman home. Sometimes it was a marathon of sex. Im simply pointing out that this was a unique experience on RLC to actually see a sex marathon it was a shame it had to end. She was probably seen on camera with some evidence. Then the guy/boyfriend was hanging around  with her consent. RLC  had enough of the nonsense. I m asking them to give her a second chance. She was trying to make everyone happy, and got the raw deal in the end. She is beautiful and sexy and a sex dynamo Id rather watch her have sex than all the other girls combined. There  is something honest about her. You can see there no script with her . I respect that

Only my opinion but I don't think presuming RLC told her to leave and quickly it was because of the sex marathon but her involvement in the sourcing and distribution of the drugs and not just these two days but previously. On the surface yes it seems she was the scapegoat but there may well be more than has been seen.

• 4 months later...

Stella is now out with Irma. They had a few drinks first, Irma must be better as she didn't drink last night. I wonder If Irma will be introducing Stella to Alex and/or MMMM ? .

I had forgotten that Stella smoked, last time it was summer so much more time spent by the girls on the balcony anyway.

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by StnCld316

6 hours ago, delta10 said:

Another welcome back albeit surprising given her very sudden departure.

Right now she is getting to know Irma, the twins are out .... I mean Lia & Mia although maybe not long before one if not two other twins appear ;) .

She already knows Irma, they were together the last time Stella was on RLC

Thanks for coming back Stella! You are absolutely beautiful and I look forward to spending the next 1, 2 or 3 months with you!