Fan Page Stella

Stella you party hard, use to it myself back in the day. You party right to the next day. Most people they don't get you. Doing an all nighter. You go girl. Really miss the fun of those days. Hope these people down at rlc let a girl have her fun. Maybe one day they will even allow a pool party.

34 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Doubt very much her being exhausted and needing sleep has anything to do with beauty. 

cocaine GIF

haha - I love this.  I'm still trying to figure out who she is ?  I mean, boy she came to this place, at this time, with a full head of steam from many, but I'm not sure I see that she delivered anything.  Am I missing something ???   I'll never forget that someone suggested that RLC needs to add some "color" "like her" and my question being "to do what" - "act submissive and play slave ?"  Ok, enough of that!

Same old story. People talking crap. We all have our favorites. Stella is not a favorite of everyone.

Sara and Stella had a nice love session tonight. Stella needs real sex real bad. Don't no why Leo has not shown up yet. 

The only person I have seen recently who' acts submissive and plays slave' is this guy they had named, 'bro' Dami  a short while back was incredibly horny. She needed a man. What she got instead was a guy who couldn't get it up. Disgusting. Why does RLC show us this. It was pathetic, He was not someone in normal health. Do they want a real reason to use their U/M. Any healthy normal guy would have screwed her brains out. It is what real men do. Real men like Leo belong on this site, not guys like bro

2 hours ago, gilbert said:

Same old story. People talking crap. We all have our favorites. Stella is not a favorite of everyone.

Sara and Stella had a nice love session tonight. Stella needs real sex real bad. Don't no why Leo has not shown up yet. 

The only person I have seen recently who' acts submissive and plays slave' is this guy they had named, 'bro' Dami  a short while back was incredibly horny. She needed a man. What she got instead was a guy who couldn't get it up. Disgusting. Why does RLC show us this. It was pathetic, He was not someone in normal health. Do they want a real reason to use their U/M. Any healthy normal guy would have screwed her brains out. It is what real men do. Real men like Leo belong on this site, not guys like bro

Are you going to seriously say her and others are not doing coke. A love session.... Yeah right. And I'm sure like others that watch these girls, you could do a better job and fuck her all night long. Deluded 

On 9/1/2019 at 2:47 AM, TigetJackson said:

haha - I love this.  I'm still trying to figure out who she is ?  I mean, boy she came to this place, at this time, with a full head of steam from many, but I'm not sure I see that she delivered anything.  Am I missing something ???   I'll never forget that someone suggested that RLC needs to add some "color" "like her" and my question being "to do what" - "act submissive and play slave ?"  Ok, enough of that!

Just another girl brought back that's "overrated". 

Are you for real? I am not 20 anymore, but I am healthy. You have become my favorite person on this site Wizard, my fantasy come true. Stella will be satisfied in the night, and in the morning. Its not rocket science a healthy lifestyle and healthy eating, it gives you good blood. Most guys don't get it. Think about it. Nothing is more important than good blood. Stop eating crap. Exercise. It will stay hard till your 70.

1 hour ago, gilbert said:

Stella, as always you have shown everyone you are the Queen of this site. Five girls around you tonight taking care of your every need. You are a rock star

Are you sure you don't work for RLC..lol...if not, you would really make a good advertising agent for them!! LOL8)

I don't quite understand why FALSE accusations are being made towards other members on this site.Don't know why someone would do that. Some people think they have a right. Not my style. I have been very critical of RLC recently. The incident with 'bro' made them look bad. You would think anyone who appears regularly on camera would at least have to pass a simple medical exam. 

2 hours ago, gilbert said:

I don't quite understand why FALSE accusations are being made towards other members on this site.Don't know why someone would do that. Some people think they have a right. Not my style. I have been very critical of RLC recently. The incident with 'bro' made them look bad. You would think anyone who appears regularly on camera would at least have to pass a simple medical exam. 

I guess you never seen the LOL😎  at the end of the comment. It usually means Humor.    That's what the Forum lacks is Sense of Humor.  Everyone takes this RLC Shit to Seriously or they feel offended because someone responds to their Post.  

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess you never seen the LOL😎  at the end of the comment. It usually means Humor.    That's what the Forum lacks is Sense of Humor.  Everyone takes this RLC Shit to Seriously or they feel offended because someone responds to their Post.  

We still use this phrase to this day which adds some humor to certain conversations.