Fan Page Stella

45 minutes ago, gilbert said:

Great observation. Truly would love to see that. Still, I think Stella's guy does the deed when they are alone together. Did you notice Sara's glare when they swapped and buddy couldn't get it up. Nice to see a normal woman's reaction to that for once. It was not a physical problem , probably he was too anxious. He was fine a little later with Stella.

Agreed man.  Also, I don't get a vibe that Stella's guy likes or has it for Sara, wonder if that could also be an issue.  I recall an instance over the last few days when they were downstairs and they were dancing and Stella took Sara's bo to the couch and they were kissing and going solo.  Sara followed up with Stella's bo and it was like, "Yeah, I'm not like that" and he stepped back -  LOL - but being as intoxicated as she was, it was like a pfffff..... thang. 

Now ain't this the shit!!  Both Stella and Sara are fucked on some shit, don't know what the fuck it is, but they are both tripp'n H A R D!!!  Stella went potty and got up and went straight to bed (didn't wipe) - and Sara is lying in her bed reaching out to something to fuck and sort of feeling herself up.  Now, that just beats all and goes back to my comment about getting some mature women.  Funny thing is, these girls are endangering more than themselves.  Poor Jessica locks her door every night because I'm sure she's terrified of the thugs these girls are associating with.  She's trying to play along, but you can see it on her face she's terrified on top of it she has to wear ear plugs to get rest because these azz holes she lives with can't seem to get of their drugs and sleep at a normal time.  If they don't kill themselves through an overdose, one of these slugs they are dragging in will harm one of them.  This needs to be corrected fast!!!!!  Looking at Sara sleeping (it's called slopping because she's still awake but in a trance that has her seeing scenes of the Syfi channel.  S E R I O U S L Y     RLC   -    YOU Need to get the message!

What I'm seeing right now, kind of resembles a heroin trip - man these two girls need to go get clean -

i really have to ask if any of you guys have ever been drunk before. Picture it, you are staggering, acting a bit   out of it, maybe falling over. I am not even talking about being high. You then sleep it off, you are fine the next day. The only people tripping last night were on RLCF. Stella and Sara woke up this morning and they were perfectly fine. Sorry nothing to report

These girls are no danger to themselves. If you would like to be worried about girls on this site, however, then watch the girls who look depressed, I do see this type. Leave the girls who like  to party and have a good time alone

On 9/15/2019 at 12:14 AM, TigetJackson said:

Now ain't this the shit!!  Both Stella and Sara are fucked on some shit, don't know what the fuck it is, but they are both tripp'n H A R D!!!  Stella went potty and got up and went straight to bed (didn't wipe) - and Sara is lying in her bed reaching out to something to fuck and sort of feeling herself up.  Now, that just beats all and goes back to my comment about getting some mature women.  Funny thing is, these girls are endangering more than themselves.  Poor Jessica locks her door every night because I'm sure she's terrified of the thugs these girls are associating with.  She's trying to play along, but you can see it on her face she's terrified on top of it she has to wear ear plugs to get rest because these azz holes she lives with can't seem to get of their drugs and sleep at a normal time.  If they don't kill themselves through an overdose, one of these slugs they are dragging in will harm one of them.  This needs to be corrected fast!!!!!  Looking at Sara sleeping (it's called slopping because she's still awake but in a trance that has her seeing scenes of the Syfi channel.  S E R I O U S L Y     RLC   -    YOU Need to get the message!

What I'm seeing right now, kind of resembles a heroin trip - man these two girls need to go get clean -

I feel you and agree with you 100% my friend, but it won't do any good talking about those two or any others when it comes to drugs..."that's what a lot of the members want to see, I guess it helps get them off too.  Speaking about drugs here well get you on a shit list....some of these members thank its alright and well defend these girls when it comes to drugs until the day one of them falls dead on cam."  RLC doesn't seem to have a problem with it now days.8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 9/15/2019 at 12:14 AM, TigetJackson said:

Some of these Girls that show up on the RLC Circuit will be lucky if they live long enough to see their 50th Birthday.  Longevity is surely not in their Deck of Cards.

RLC better wake up and smell the coffee.  All it takes is one girl to get some Bad Shit laced with Fentanyl instead of going to the Hospital to the Emergency Ward she'll be laid out on a Medical Examiners Table.  If that ever happens then RLC's days will be numbered. Turn Out the Lights Out the Party's Over.  End of RLC.

Yes I believe their was medical intervention last night. Someone, somewhere on a phone,a  nurse maybe said Stella take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning.

Honestly guys where does the conversation of these hardcore killer drugs come from. You watch too many movies. I have been on this site for years, and I do have some confidence that RLC no.1 priority is the safety and the protection of the girls. 

Guys even talk about a bad trip. Have you even ever experienced one, apparently not. Believe me, you would know if someone was going through one.

17 minutes ago, gilbert said:

Yes I believe their was medical intervention last night. Someone, somewhere on a phone,a  nurse maybe said Stella take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning.

Honestly guys where does the conversation of these hardcore killer drugs come from. You watch too many movies. I have been on this site for years, and I do have some confidence that RLC no.1 priority is the safety and the protection of the girls. 

Guys even talk about a bad trip. Have you even ever experienced one, apparently not. Believe me, you would know if someone was going through one.

Your comments seems to keep your Stella on the boards....and there is nothing wrong with that, at least your commenting with others...."Even though you said you have been here for years but only show up doing Stella's stay,..."with your words of wisdom that doesn't seem to make ends meet at times and me growing up on some of the hard streets on the east coast of the USA knowing most of what your saying about drugs and these girls are full of it, you sound like your their dealer and Pimp....and if your not you could dam well pass as one for them.   One with common scenes would know that Drugs are one of the biggest killers in this world today not with just young but old too, if and when I was a young kid and had walked up towards someone like you and took your word that drugs wouldn't harm me, I would probably be dead now.  These young girls aren't here for entertainment anymore, there here for a free ride, a temporary place to stay and stay drugged up and drunk as they can get, so whats so sexy about any of that?  Or maybe they work better when under the influence of alcohol and drugs while swapping men or licking nasty sweat of each other when stoned?    You keep trying to sell your product, whether its Stella or your experience to some who doesn't know any better and just one day you might just get a sucker who doesn't know any better.  Instead of Stella taking two aspirins, she should take a trip to a rehab facility and take her friends with her.8)

1 hour ago, gilbert said:

Have you even ever experienced one

No I have not.  I am not that Fucking Stupid to get involved in that type of shit.  I live in a 150 Unit Apartment Building where I see Bodies go out the Door once every 3 Months Zipped Up in a Body Bag because of the Drug Use.   I even seen one collapse in front of me. I just stepped around and kept right on doing my own thing. If they are Stupid enough to get tied up in that shit then let them suffer the consequences. I am under no obligation to call for help or save their life.  Fuck them and let them rot.

Stella it just never ends, people love to talk crap about you. Stella you came here in the beginning completely sober, now people think you need rehab. Stella you are a wonderful woman, who likes to party and have a good time. You always entertain us. Some people think you go overboard, but I see a woman always in control of her faculties. People want to blow up things, make something out of nothing. Funny thing is now they want to talk crap about me

As i said, I do not make false accusations about other people. I simply ask  that you don't trash talk Stella. i continue to respect to all of your views and  disagree. For the record I do not talk about drugs, I only comment when others do

OK I will make this simple, if you trash talk my favorite girl on rlc  Stella . I will defend her. I have never seen her, do anything wrong.

When I defend her, I appear to get this barrage of disagreement, that borders on personal attack. People go stir crazy with false accusations . Not just against her, but now it is directed at me.

Maybe there are those of you, who think everyone should always agree with you. 

For those who care lets hope RLC see whats going on in B1 before someone over dose because of drugs or drop dead from drinking to much!!!!  They may be having fun and giving those who look forward to seeing them wasted around the clock, but lets see how much RLC well keep letting things go the way they are before they have to close down another apartment.

But most of us know that it won't stop.....Stella does this and get away with it every time she comes to an apartment!!!8)

Listen I appreciate that you guys warn of the danger of alcohol poisoning, and drug overdoses, not to mention hardcore killer drugs like fentanyl. People die from these things everyday. It is truly tragic. 

These girls are not alcoholics, or addicted to any drug that I can see.. I have never seen any of them, in any danger from drugs or alcohol. Nor do I believe this will happen in the future. The girls currently residing on RLC all have good heads on their shoulders.Truthfully, there were times I was fearful for the well being of a girl, on RLC but that did not involve drugs or alcohol. It was because of depression.

Stella especially, has a good head on her shoulders. Party on girl.

Just because you like to party, does not make you a hardcore user. 

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No I have not.  I am not that Fucking Stupid to get involved in that type of shit.  I live in a 150 Unit Apartment Building where I see Bodies go out the Door once every 3 Months Zipped Up in a Body Bag because of the Drug Use.   I even seen one collapse in front of me. I just stepped around and kept right on doing my own thing. If they are Stupid enough to get tied up in that shit then let them suffer the consequences. I am under no obligation to call for help or save their life.  Fuck them and let them rot.

Dont waste your time my friend. Some people will believe what they want to believe, especially when it's someone they are clearly obsessed with. 

Truly you are right D. i am obsessed, with enjoying RLC for a change. The time that Sara and Stella have spent here has been epic. Kudos to the gp girls as well. I have not always liked RLC in the past. The lack of new girls, and not providing diversity really bothers me. Though this does not seem to bother others. But rlc I give them credit, lately they have put on a good show. A show thoroughly enjoyable.

There is a section called Drink or Drugs on RLCF that makes my point clearly. Start making rules banning all drugs{ you would have to ban parties as well} and also limiting alcohol use, then you know what you have NOTHING. NO RLC AND NO... I think you can fill in the blank.

As was said, on 'D OR D' You can't have your cake, and eat it too