Fan Page Stella

Found the argument between Stella and her boyfriend a real eye opener last night. First Sara was in a lousy mood overall and then, Stella and her guy had a problem, with one another. Truly enjoyed seeing this, after all this was real life. Well as good as it gets. It didn't take them long to patch things up. The real life stuff is always entertaining, after all you never know what will happen

The scripted stuff is great too. Its all part of the entertainment

1 hour ago, gilbert said:

Found the argument between Stella and her boyfriend a real eye opener last night. First Sara was in a lousy mood overall and then, Stella and her guy had a problem, with one another. Truly enjoyed seeing this, after all this was real life. Well as good as it gets. It didn't take them long to patch things up. The real life stuff is always entertaining, after all you never know what will happen

The scripted stuff is great too. Its all part of the entertainment

That's why everyone speculates because they don't know exactly what the girls are talking about unless you understand the language spoken.

Stella and Gina were together last night. It sounds like something bad happened to Gina  outside a club. There is talk of her being robbed or worse. Very surprised to hear this. Apparently, Stella was inside the club when this occurred. I had always made the assumption that these girls at least had a bodyguard with them when they went out. You think this would be a given, so that no misfortune, could happen to any of them.

Perhaps those who are not tenants do not have a bodyguards.

All these girls at barca , all they are guilty of, is having fun and having a good time at parties. In turn they have given us perverts a good time as well. No harm done to anyone.

Party on girls. Before you know it, you will be old like us griping and complaining all the time, about everything under the sun

I truly am enjoying the moment in the SSJ apt. Since Stella and Sara started bringing their boyfriends home we have all been able to share an unique experience. They all speak english all the time. They all can only communicate in english, with the new boyfriends. It has allowed us all to really get to know Stella, Sara and Jess. Instead of just watching them, you now feel you know them better as a person. I give no credit to RLC for this, as this was just  a coincidence. We can experience all the goings on, with all their relationships. It definitely adds to the enjoyment of watching them,

WTF. STELLA IS PACKING. HAVE THEY ALL LOST THEIR MINDS AT RLC.  Where is the respect.The only place Stella should be going is her own apt.

They have 7 new girls at GP, I have not watched any of them once. I have not one speck of interest.Why would I want to watch anyone's boring life. I hope one day someone at RLC will give Stella the respect she deserves.

On this occasion, what she deserves is a monumental party, at the end of her 90 days

2 hours ago, gilbert said:

WTF. STELLA IS PACKING. HAVE THEY ALL LOST THEIR MINDS AT RLC.  Where is the respect.The only place Stella should be going is her own apt.

They have 7 new girls at GP, I have not watched any of them once. I have not one speck of interest.Why would I want to watch anyone's boring life. I hope one day someone at RLC will give Stella the respect she deserves.

On this occasion, what she deserves is a monumental party, at the end of her 90 days

Sara was packing as well.  They can keep each other company on the ride back home.

I'll get the plane warmed up.  plane airplane GIF

On 9/22/2019 at 5:36 AM, StnCld316 said:

That's why everyone speculates because they don't know exactly what the girls are talking about unless you understand the language spoken.

Speculation after speculation would happen even if apartments were English speaking. The need to know every little thing is an obsession for some. Wouldn't surprise me if body cameras have been mentioned so they know what's going on outside the apartments. Pmsl 

Stella, people never stop talking crap about you. The disrespect started when RLC wrongfully made you a scapegoat for drugs,  you never brought in, to one of the apts.

I have watched your epic journey from a shy girl bating under covers, to being the queen of RLC.

On this, your most recent stay I have seen you in the most erotic lesbian scene I have ever seen on this site. The night you had your threesome is the most sensual moment RLC has ever had.

We have all watched how you and Sara make grown men cry like babies, while neither of you shed a tear. You both party like beasts. Fans on this site cry foul, when either one of you could drink them all under the table laughing while you do it. RESPECT.

I can only hope you and Sara get your own apt soon. You deserve it. Stella as always I wish you luck with all your future endeavers. You are smart, funny, incredibly sensual and an amazing person that anyone would be lucky to meet. 

Every day people tuned in, you already knew who was on the most popular camera: Stella and Sara. Entertaining us all on this site like no one else before you, or after.

The rest of us will go back to boring life cam,  please have  a safe flight home

21 hours ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Speculation after speculation would happen even if apartments were English speaking. The need to know every little thing is an obsession for some. Wouldn't surprise me if body cameras have been mentioned so they know what's going on outside the apartments. Pmsl 

Certain mugs would pay extra if body cams were an option. 

Stella the house drunk and drug lord has left the project once again!!!  I guess most of her friends well start to either sober up or have DT "Delirium Tremens" convulsions now that there supplier has gone. LOL  Surly Stella was paid well and RLC has reimbursed her for all the purchases she made at the drug dealers house.  Stella did a great job keeping some like Sara looking like walking zombies.   I would expect Stella's return in about 90 days or less...."depending on the needs of RLC and her Pimp or Agent." LOL   Lets hope that Stella had a safe trip back to the rehab center with out running into one of her givers this time.    "One thing for sure....Gina is jumping for joy and doesn't have to stay wasted alone anymore." good bye Stella, see you again SOON. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!