Fan Page Stella

The past year has been bad for all, but I hope all of you out there are doing well. I see the Stella bashers are out in full force again. Yet whether you like it or not, the queen of RLC is back. Dust those cobwebs off the cams, and kill the crickets because everyone is invited to something sorely missed by all. A good party. She has been nothing but a good person. A stunning woman who brings something else sorely missed to this site. Diversity. So buckle up the ride has just begun.

2 hours ago, gilbert said:

I all ever ask of RLC is to be a voyeur site that provides a wide diversity of girls. Yet there are no asian, indian or black woman. Come on RLC get your head out of the sand. The 1960's past a long time ago.

Stella is black. There has also been a couple of other black women on RLC throughout the years. 

6 hours ago, gilbert said:

I see the Stella bashers are out in full force again. Yet whether you like it or not, the queen of RLC is back. Dust those cobwebs off the cams, and kill the crickets because everyone is invited to something sorely missed by all. A good party.

That's fair. She's a slut, which is what everyone here wants to see.

She's also wasted 24/7, which probably helps my last point.

Yeah, she's fun. She's not the most attractive person on RLC. She's nowhere near the most genuine. But she does take her clothes off a lot and she definitely loves dick.

22 hours ago, gilbert said:

Welcome back Stella!!!  The prettiest woman to ever grace RLC is back.

Welcome back gilbert, "like always I knew you would return once Stella was back to try and pimp and sell her like you always have.".....face it, "Stella has a lot of issues when it comes to drinking and drugs and once she gets around Gina who basically has the same problems things doesn't look good for either of them."   Yes she well sell for some members but not the ones who know her M/O.  As far as her being the prettiest "not'.....as far as her being the drunkest and staying fucked up thew out her stay on drugs "yes".....lol....she has proven that each time she returns.8)

Stella is my favorite. To each his own, whoever you like. We all have our favorites. But let's be real. There is very little diversity on RLC. It is why it will never as great as it could be or make the money that it should. The ratio is 99.9 % white woman and .1% every other type of woman. The good news... it's never too late to fix a problem. Stella has always got along well with all the other girls and always puts on a good show for RLC and its customers. She is a star. She has always impressed me as a wonderful person. I hope your stay is long Stella 

Happy to see you back!!!!!

Good to see a lot of you guys still here on this site! We all had our younger days parties, alcohol and drugs. You should not go overboard with it, but today I am not the worst for wear because of it, just having fun. Just keep it to moderation. It's not my thing to put down the girls, but others seem to love it. No big deal to each his own. I can only hope to see more diversity in the future, I am a paying customer, but it's a sticking point with me. I want to see a wide variety of different women.

Good to see a lot of you guys still here on this site! We all had our younger days parties, alcohol and drugs. You should not go overboard with it, but today I am not the worst for wear because of it, just having fun. Just keep it to moderation. It's not my thing to put down the girls, but others seem to love it. No big deal to each his own. I can only hope to see more diversity in the future, I am a paying customer, but it's a sticking point with me. I want to see a wide variety of different women.

I agree with you about the variety of different women when it comes to RLC, "but if you really want to see those things then you need to help Stella pack her shit and send her ass over to VHTV where the real action is and she well probably blend in more...lol....there is all types and kinds of shit going on over there."  RLC doesn't have good girls, and not all are bad but bringing back the same girls over and over doing the same shit is boring as hell to view.  "gilbert" good luck with you stay this time.8)

Okay. Let's be real. Stella is stunningly gorgeous and has the body to match. She may not be everyone's type  and you may not care for her personally, but the facts are facts. Gina is also a very pretty girl. I can recommend a good eye doctor for those who disagree out there. Both I am certain are models, and deservingly so. So lets keep it real out there guys.

Okay. Let's be real. Stella is stunningly gorgeous and has the body to match. She may not be everyone's type  and you may not care for her personally, but the facts are facts. Gina is also a very pretty girl. I can recommend a good eye doctor for those who disagree out there. Both I am certain are models, and deservingly so. So lets keep it real out there guys.

Create an account to see this content!