Fan Page Stella

5 hours ago, gilbert said:

They say opposites attract. Maybe your new beau is the yin to your yang. He doesn't party hard like you do, but maybe that's a good thing. Still,  the party girl inside you could be crying to get out. We will see

Hoping to see you and Gina spend more time together. Love watching you both have a good time.

Create an account to see this content!

Stella, I finally saw the tape a week ago when you were at Gina's and Bruno's. Bruno was rubbing you and trying to have sex with you. In the end you stopped it, but there is a certain amount of respect each participant should give the other. There is a line that was close to being crossed. Consent should always be given by any woman on this site. It does not matter what shape she is in at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Stella you have always been the best performer on this site.

You have put up with a lot of crap this time around, but like your 'tat' says 'Never give up' There are a lot of us out here who are your fans, and we believe in you. There is not a good mix of girls right now, but I believe you can right this ship. Continue to be the best you. I believe your performances will get better and better over time and you will once again rise to the top

5 hours ago, gilbert said:

Stella you have always been the best performer on this site.

You have put up with a lot of crap this time around, but like your 'tat' says 'Never give up' There are a lot of us out here who are your fans, and we believe in you. There is not a good mix of girls right now, but I believe you can right this ship. Continue to be the best you. I believe your performances will get better and better over time and you will once again rise to the top

I love a good dreamer!!!..."But...                

LOL!!!

3 hours ago, gilbert said:

Time will soon tell which one of us is right.

It was told already!!! "Sorry dude but your stella is not the star of the show, and well never be."....at least not on the RLC channel....lol....maybe on the WWW.THIS IS ALL WE GOT TO SEE.COM site.   "Keep pimping my friend...keep pimping." LOL    "For one who talks about how you cancelled your membership to others in the Chat, you dam sure are able to keep of with Stella and her like her shadow all the time..."I sure there aren't that many free cams being giving out on the RLC show." LOL   Keep pimping my friend...you just might just get a buyer one day!!! LOL8)

My membership has not yet expired. I check in now and again. 

At the moment there is NO star of the show. That's my point. Oh RLC still has the big build up, like something big is going to happen. but that big build up, is suppose to lead to something. It doesn't anymore. It now leads to nothing. In the past it led to fun, excitement and amazing sex. Members were happy. When all roads lead to nothing, then that is what members pay: nothing. If anyone can turn this garbage around it is Stella. The only people that are entertained by this crap right now is older gentlemen who only know sex as a long forgotten memory. When I am in my eighties and no longer virile I am sure I will return to RLC, by then I am sure I will love it.

I have said this a dozen times. When single women go on vacation especially in beautiful Barcelona. They find a nice guy they have fun, some excitement and enjoy some good sex. It is real life. You can also include with that, if you like, getting your hair done. Nice braids Stella. Boyfriends are very useful: they also keep your hair dry.

You are on the road to being the star again Stella, keep it up.

Stella has finally left the project!! "what a great day this has been so far." LOL  Was she the best?..."Hell no, did she and Gina drunk more then any of RLC's working members? "Hell ya, can RLC make it with out her?.."Hell ya!!!  Well she and her pimp be missed? "Hell NO!!! LOL   Stella I hope you have a safe trip back where you live and please take you sweet ass time getting back here my dear, I sure you broke someone's heart again!! LOL8)

There will always be those who keep talking crap. 

Stella as an overall performer you have completely outshone any other woman on this site. You are the queen of RLC. One day you will be rewarded with what is justly yours. Your own apt. Never have I seen closer friends on RLC in the 8 years I have watched, than you and Gina. You two would be a winning pair. Stella, you are an amazing beauty, let us hope that the days of covid subside for us all and Barcelona goes back to being the party town, it once was before.