Fan Page Stella

MIA's all the time. Parties that start on cam then are carried off cam. I have never seen the RLC in a more sorry state. Parties that make you yawn. Cams that put you to sleep. RLC has turned into Boringlife cam. I am considering cancelling my membership.

On 7/28/2021 at 10:34 AM, gilbert said:

With  anomimity people can not help but be negative in the chat rooms and on the fan pages. Perhaps we can all try to be more positive in our comments towards others on this site. There is no one on here I would say, I don't like as a person. The humor is amazing at times.

6 hours ago, gilbert said:

MIA's all the time. Parties that start on cam then are carried off cam. I have never seen the RLC in a more sorry state. Parties that make you yawn. Cams that put you to sleep. RLC has turned into Boringlife cam. I am considering cancelling my membership.

Hmmmmm!!! - I smell contradiction. Sounds like you have become positively negative in your views of the the parties being off cam, parties being boring and RLC just getting to be a boring site. Not good when we say it but okay for you to say it. The chatters do this all the time (put down forum posters that request changes to RLC but now they say the same thing). Double standards.

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hmmmmm!!! - I smell contradiction. Sounds like you have become positively negative in your views of the the parties being off cam, parties being boring and RLC just getting to be a boring site. Not good when we say it but okay for you to say it. The chatters do this all the time (put down forum posters that request changes to RLC but now they say the same thing). Double standards.

Stella and Gina has been getting high and drinking since yesterday now, the both of them looks like shit and probably smell like shit.  Why in hell RLC brings in these two wasted trips I can't understand, if they are part of promoting RLC's site then "these two are a big failure unless some members need a class on drug and alcohol abuse." Seems each and every year these two return doing the same old shit year after year and this well continue until Stella leaves,  from the looks of things not to many of the Barc ladies want to have anything to do with them unless they have too.  RLC stop wasting members money and send these to rejects packing!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

My comments were not towards Stella and Gina. They were specifically directed at parties in general on RLC. Since I have renewed my membership all the parties have been fake. It is the reason I like Stella the best on this site. She is unpredictable and does not follow the script of the fake party. It disgusts me to watch the fake parties that have been thrown in the last month. Guys my age have been to raves before they were called raves and house parties before they were called that.  I am talking about you try to find a room in the house for you and your date, but all the bedrooms are taken. It may have been decades ago, but I have been to some wild parties. That's why I refer to the parties here on RLC as tame and lame They are teenybopper parties. The positive comments I referred earlier is in regards to X cam members

Stella this is your fifth visit, and even though you have gotten off to a rocky start we all know no one has entertained RLC members more than you in the past. Each visit was greater than the last. You always give your best to those of us watching the cams. The sex was always great and I want you to know I am in your corner, here on this forum. I got your back. Your parties are the stuff of legend. I know you're just warming up. You go girl!

8 hours ago, gilbert said:

Not very accurate. The truth is I have no doubt Stella and Gina can drink every single one of us under the table. Boring life cam has nothing but a circuit party tonight. Yawn... goodnight.

Dam!!! "I knew you had it in you gilbert, you finally told the truth about Stella and Gina." LOL8)

If you are young and you are on vacation in Barcelona you should only care about three things : having fun, finding excitement and having sex. Stella and Gina check all the boxes as far as having fun. They never stop having fun together.  All of the excitement, the passion including the joy of sex are, sorely missing  from RLC right now. Stella's last visit was epic: wild parties, exciting fun and incredible excitement. Stella is just getting warmed up. I'm not worried. 

Keeping with the theme RLC had last month for parties I have some suggestions for August.

1. Priests being ordained week should be exciting, a good way for RLC to earn extra cash.

2. The nun graduation ceremony. People have to bring in their own milk and cookies.

3. On Saturday nights when nothing is happening like tonight, we could hold a crickets chirping contest. The loudest cricket wins a free to pass to the library for a full year.

Stella if anyone can fix this appalling situation, it is you! I have faith in you! Please fix this!

Let's party!!!

Yawn... Goodnight.

On 7/30/2021 at 8:18 PM, gilbert said:

Not very accurate. The truth is I have no doubt Stella and Gina can drink every single one of us under the table. Boring life cam has nothing but a circuit party tonight. Yawn... goodnight.

Some times I think your even drunker and higher then they are from the dreams that you come up with. LOL8)

3 hours ago, gilbert said:

If you are young and you are on vacation in Barcelona you should only care about three things : having fun, finding excitement and having sex. Stella and Gina check all the boxes as far as having fun. They never stop having fun together.  All of the excitement, the passion including the joy of sex are, sorely missing  from RLC right now. Stella's last visit was epic: wild parties, exciting fun and incredible excitement. Stella is just getting warmed up. I'm not worried. 

The truth is Stella has performed better and better with each visit. Each visit being better than the last. She gives RLC members their full money's worth. Who else does that? They see  fun, exciting parties and incredible sex that continually gets better the longer she stays. She has in my opinion out performed any of the girls on this site. She is having a slow start this time around, but by the end she should out perform everyone again. On her last visit she had an incredible bisexual encounter that was truly amazing. I was addicted to watching this woman for endless hours. Her unpredictability simply mesmerizes me. She is worth the price of membership on her own. The only thing I wish for is that Stella and Gina get their own apartment in the future.

Nice to see you with your new boyfriend Stella. I never would have said he was your type. He is very gentle and very shy. Nothing wrong with that. Your boyfriends in the past were very passionate, very physical and rough. Still you both seem to have a good time together.

Hope to see that wild and crazy side of you soon, you know the Stella that were all used to.

They say opposites attract. Maybe your new beau is the yin to your yang. He doesn't party hard like you do, but maybe that's a good thing. Still,  the party girl inside you could be crying to get out. We will see

Hoping to see you and Gina spend more time together. Love watching you both have a good time.