Fan Page Stella

23 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Stella the house drunk and drug lord has left the project once again!!!  I guess most of her friends well start to either sober up or have DT "Delirium Tremens" convulsions now that there supplier has gone. LOL  Surly Stella was paid well and RLC has reimbursed her for all the purchases she made at the drug dealers house.  Stella did a great job keeping some like Sara looking like walking zombies.   I would expect Stella's return in about 90 days or less...."depending on the needs of RLC and her Pimp or Agent." LOL   Lets hope that Stella had a safe trip back to the rehab center with out running into one of her givers this time.    "One thing for sure....Gina is jumping for joy and doesn't have to stay wasted alone anymore." good bye Stella, see you again SOON. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

NICE!!!!

Stella you are a wonderful woman who gives everything of yourself when you are here. We witness an amazing lady giving us the greatest show of anyone ever on this site.

Some girls they come here, they bate, they leave. I respect them, its their choice You give us all the whole package, everything we could ever want and more. Giving your ALL to ALL of us. We are the lucky one

Come up on stage Stella, there is a full house. Loud applause is heard. A standing ovation. A few malcontents leave. Ignore them. TAKE A BOW .DROP THE MIC.

YOU ARE THE QUEEN.

PS  I miss you already. I hope you are back soon

One more thing I am a fan, nothing more, nothing less. The false accusations  hurled at me are not very nice.

Just because you disagree with someones opinion does not give you the right to say BS about him. I do not accuse people of things, and I respect their opinions. I expect the same in return

If I ran RLC i would build two statues, one of Stella, and one of Sara. They would be outside the head offices. Every girl that came in I would say to them. You can bate, and you can leave - or you can be goddesses like these two fine women. When these two women were here, customers tuned in, and they never left. They lost sleep watching these women. Night after night these women

partied like there was no tomorrow. You knew you were hooked. 

Just for laughs I recently tuned into B1. i think a heard a cricket, maybe it was two. 

Stella good luck  in the future, I hope all your dreams and wishes come true. You are very much respected by all the other girls on RLC . it does not go unnoticed how much you help them. I am sure the staff respect very much as well. It was an unexpected pleasure to hear you speak english, during this stay. Hope to hear that again someday.We got to know you more as a person. Take care. Hope to see you soon

• 1 year later...

Saw Bruno trying to get Gina to play around for sex with Stella laying close to them. Stella played with Gina's boobs while Bruno grabbed Stella's legs and ass. Stella kept brushing Bruno's hands away. Oh oh - I can see trouble brewing. Bruno is an ass but both Gina and Stella set themselves up for whatever crap they deserve. Everyone has to remember - the apartment is basically provided for Bruno and the gypsies and the tramps by RLC for RLC's benefit - ACTION!!! This is the "drama" apartment that RLC is using to get more foolish subscribers.