Fan Page Stella

3 hours ago, gilbert said:

Doesn't apply to me. Mr. Mann said it best, way to much negativity. I have no problem leaving positive messages. Still, the image is creative. I always enjoy the banter back and forth.

Create an account to see this content!

9 hours ago, gilbert said:

Members pay money to see the girls, not empty apartments.

You are 100% dead wrong. You do not pay RLC just to see the girls. You pay the price of subscription to see what RLC offers you in return which is WHATEVER RLC and the girls/tenants want to let you view and hear (including the sounds of girls pissing, farting, shitting or puking). You are not entitled to anything but only what they choose to give. They can come and go as they please and shut cameras off if they see fit. They offer you a product and services in return for your money. If you don't like it then you can freely leave. As a subscriber you have zero say in how RLC/tenants live their so-called "real life" within the walls of the apartment/mansion. By the way, whatever the tenants do outside the dwelling is none of your business (that goes for subscribers and chatters). Buy or rent yourself a girl to get whatever you want but that is ONLY IF she wants to be controlled 24/7 by you.

Amazing how some subscribers think they OWN the girls - LMFAO.

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You are 100% dead wrong. You do not pay RLC just to see the girls. You pay the price of subscription to see what RLC offers you in return which is WHATEVER RLC and the girls/tenants want to let you view and hear (including the sounds of girls pissing, farting, shitting or puking). You are not entitled to anything but only what they choose to give. They can come and go as they please and shut cameras off if they see fit. They offer you a product and services in return for your money. If you don't like it then you can freely leave. As a subscriber you have zero say in how RLC/tenants live their so-called "real life" within the walls of the apartment/mansion. By the way, whatever the tenants do outside the dwelling is none of your business (that goes for subscribers and chatters). Buy or rent yourself a girl to get whatever you want but that is ONLY IF she wants to be controlled 24/7 by you.

Amazing how some subscribers think they OWN the girls - LMFAO.

You ought to see at Cam Caps when many get fired up.  Like walking into a gunfight at the OK Coral.  

It is amazing how people can twist another persons words. According to your logic, I do pay to see an empty apartment. Which is to say we all as members expect RLC to fold, because they will have a total of zero members. I have no problem cancelling my membership and have done so numerous times. I can bring my money to competitors. If you think any company should not give one damn about their customers, then you sir are 100% dead wrong. Tell me exactly how many members are willing to pay to see an empty apartment? That's right a grand total of zero. RLC run the show any way they want, it is obvious that's a given, if they do not care about their customers, they can also choose to have none. I do not know why you are commenting about my opinion of the girls or what the girls do outside of the cameras, or about my sex life. It has nothing to do with my point. My statement is 100% true. We all pay our money to see the girls, not empty apartments

1 hour ago, gilbert said:

It is amazing how people can twist another persons words. According to your logic, I do pay to see an empty apartment. Which is to say we all as members expect RLC to fold, because they will have a total of zero members. I have no problem cancelling my membership and have done so numerous times. I can bring my money to competitors. If you think any company should not give one damn about their customers, then you sir are 100% dead wrong. Tell me exactly how many members are willing to pay to see an empty apartment? That's right a grand total of zero. RLC run the show any way they want, it is obvious that's a given, if they do not care about their customers, they can also choose to have none. I do not know why you are commenting about my opinion of the girls or what the girls do outside of the cameras, or about my sex life. It has nothing to do with my point. My statement is 100% true. We all pay our money to see the girls, not empty apartments

Seems like the only two you ever fellow and sign on to is Stella and Gina, other then that you seem not to care about the rest!!!..."either way your two strays "Gina and Stella" are back from getting their drunk and drug on off cam, and are back in front of the cams where you can keep and I on them now.....so stop the crying and get back to the pimping." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

The frustration in dealing with RLC is difficult. In a perfect world they would have women like Alina, Isabel and Stella with their own apartments. I would then be satisfied with the minimal effort of diversity with the girls enjoying a lifetime membership with a unique voyeur website that I truly like at times. 

Over the years I have also enjoyed X cam [RLCF.]  I truly like the diversity shown here. The humor is amazing.  Some of you I would really like to buy you a beer. People don't mind giving you their honest opinion. But, it does not have to be negative all the time.

Although it was banned last week at a school { a true crime if you ask me} Ralph Allison's The Invisible Man tells the story of a well liked and respected  man who succumbs to be that darker side of himself every time he is invisible. Allison actually predicted the 'future' as all of us become that negative and anonymous person when we talk to others on the the net. I am sure we are all respectful people to others in our real lives.

Stella has a new boyfriend and Stella has her groove back. Like millions of single women who are on vacation in another country she finds a nice guy and has a good time. Bating and leaving is not real life. He seems like a nice guy. A bit bashful around the cameras. It is expected at  first. The party is just starting. We could definitely do, without the covers. Stella you rock!

At one point in my life I owned a business. The lack of diversity amongst the girls shown on voyeur sites, and this is a rough estimate, is  approximately 30% of profits. This is comparing the interest of diversity in sites similar to RLC. I have been a customer of RLC on and off for years and the lack of diversity drives me away most of the time. That's a profit of about 30% RLC choose to throw out the window from their total customer base. So you tell me. Who is the one who is crazy?

With  anomimity people can not help but be negative in the chat rooms and on the fan pages. Perhaps we can all try to be more positive in our comments towards others on this site. There is no one on here I would say, I don't like as a person. The humor is amazing at times.