I am done...

CowArt

• 1 year later...
On 4/24/2017 at 2:57 AM, Scotsman84 said:

Sex in B1 & B2 you having a laugh.. it's hard enough for most of them to masturbate, never mind bring someone home for sex. You want sex don't waste your time with they Apartments.

And after all this time that was posted..."nothings changed." LOL8)

11 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

And after all this time that was posted..."nothings changed." LOL8)

So after my second ban a couple of years ago I said fuck it and never been back since. Glad to see it's still the same crap either under blankets or nothing lol. Usually nothing except prick teasing. The only real sex was with Nora and her b/f. Was his name Kiko or similar? Everyone then always slagged her off but at least she fucked on cam out in the open.

16 hours ago, Robwin said:

So after my second ban a couple of years ago I said fuck it and never been back since. Glad to see it's still the same crap either under blankets or nothing lol. Usually nothing except prick teasing. The only real sex was with Nora and her b/f. Was his name Kiko or similar? Everyone then always slagged her off but at least she fucked on cam out in the open.

Your not missing much in any apartments being honest. Considering the amount of time they have on their hands what you see on a daily and weekly basis is pretty poor. Should start Mature Life Cam and get mature couples/singles to show these kids what life, masturbation and sex is all about. 

2 hours ago, Johnny said:

Your not missing much in any apartments being honest. Considering the amount of time they have on their hands what you see on a daily and weekly basis is pretty poor. Should start Mature Life Cam and get mature couples/singles to show these kids what life, masturbation and sex is all about. 

Be care full with those suggestions,  then the kids in B1, B2 and GP apartments would have to start studying their lines and work for their money...."those apartments are really girls on vacation, and it shows."8)

6 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Be care full with those suggestions,  then the kids in B1, B2 and GP apartments would have to start studying their lines and work for their money...."those apartments are really girls on vacation, and it shows."8)

I doubt very much they could up their game. Vacation of sex, drugs n rock n roll minus the sex. 

17 hours ago, Johnny said:

Mature Life Cam now that sounds like an idea. 

On 1/22/2019 at 7:50 PM, Robwin said:

Nora the "Boss" should visit the apartments and show them how it's done. :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Bandit said:

Nora the "Boss" should visit the apartments and show them how it's done. :ph34r:

I liked Nora back in the day but hated her new hairdo. She did have a nice body and curves but I think the Barca apartments have lost it's steam and beyond help (even Irma and Danaya failed to liven up the Barca girls). The girls don't even know how to do a subtle tease. The whole Barca 1, 2 and 3 (or whatever you called them) concept is more about manipulating viewers and/or for the RLC owners to make money twice off the girls (RLC subscribers and the "other" extra curricular activities outside RLC). The Barca apartments are not up to "VOYEUR" standards - haha hehe giggle giggle lmfao. The most energy and money that RLC dedicates to it's site is related to all the Barca apartments - why, what is their ulterior motive behind this? - hmmmmmmm.

19 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I liked Nora back in the day but hated her new hairdo. She did have a nice body and curves but I think the Barca apartments have lost it's steam and beyond help (even Irma and Danaya failed to liven up the Barca girls). The girls don't even know how to do a subtle tease. The whole Barca 1, 2 and 3 (or whatever you called them) concept is more about manipulating viewers and/or for the RLC owners to make money twice off the girls (RLC subscribers and the "other" extra curricular activities outside RLC). The Barca apartments are not up to "VOYEUR" standards - haha hehe giggle giggle lmfao. The most energy and money that RLC dedicates to it's site is related to all the Barca apartments - why, what is their ulterior motive behind this? - hmmmmmmm.

I agree my friend,  but for some reason, I don't think that B1, B2 and the GP apartments are not going to last to much longer, unless RLC gets someone to who knows how to lead these young ladies the right way...and put what's left back on track.  A few of these ladies.."B1" have gotten a no care attitude.8)

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree my friend,  but for some reason, I don't think that B1, B2 and the GP apartments are going to last to much longer, unless RLC gets someone to who knows how to lead these young ladies the right way...and put what's left back on track.  A few of these ladies.."B1" have gotten a no care attitude.8)

It does seem to be too many similar type girls that probably know each other or in the same clique or have common connections to RLC owners. Why else do they visit each other and party together. Back in the day, there was only Barca1 and it stayed reasonably decent and it was just enough to keep us voyeurs watching. The addition of Barca2 & 3 ruined everything to the point for me that it is unwatchable. In my opinion, most if not all the young girls don't know how or even can't be bothered to tease the free cams. Plus now the girls don't even stay home long enough or do much for the paid subscriber cams. Most RLC paid subscribers watch the Barca apartments and KKK (some do watch other tenants) but are they getting their moneys' worth. I think not. RLC and the girls are doing well for themselves. To me, it is up to paid subscribers to force RLC to rethink and improve their product. But it appears that paid subscribers do want young girls. So what will change? 

Perhaps all 3 Barca apartments needs someone like Mona - lol. Personally, I love Dolly and her sense of humor.

MV5BMDhmODM4MjAtZWZlZS00NTQyLTgzYjYtOWQ5YTM3NmRjZGUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwODg2MDY@._V1_.jpg

If Nora came back she would have to be a full time participating tenant but doubt that will happen. Obviously the RLC owners/managers have a very liberal policy or rules for the girls to adhere to.

Do they need a "leader" or "den mother"? Well by definition, I don't think it will work out. 

a 
 is a female wolf that supervises, takes care of, guards, and looks after  being of  and it's members.

- The leader of  in a room full of . The all supreme and mighty being that she is, gets first pick of the room and the other cougars  and wait their turn. She may not be the hottest cougar in the room but she lets you know that she means business.

RLC has forgotten what "VOYEUR" means and what "REAL LIFE" is all about. If you were given free money and a paid apartment for doing absolutely nothing or sit on your ass all day or play on your phone 24/7 would you accept the deal/contract.