Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

Gee, I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that the vast majority of us are heterosexuals and are tired of the media hyping the gay lifestyle.

Must admit do get a bit fed up with it being rammed down ones throat all the time.

yeah the vast majority on here are heterosexuals yet everytime guys on the site do something together or have a look to them you get comments screaming their gay or if its a gay apartment im not watching it rlc wasting their time and your money. theres 15 apartments to chose from so what if rlc decided to try and bring in more income by opening up to more lifestyles

and i wasnt trying to start anything just stating that there just seems to be a dislike if anything seems gay

No problem with gays or otherwise. Just please leave my goats, cattle and sheep alone. My dogs and cats too.  They are very content, happy and unmolested. IMHO there seems to be a lot of gym rat lovey-dovey. Time will tell. The young lady in this apartment is a stone Fox. Beautiful...

yeah the vast majority on here are heterosexuals yet everytime guys on the site do something together or have a look to them you get comments screaming their gay or if its a gay apartment im not watching it rlc wasting their time and your money. theres 15 apartments to chose from so what if rlc decided to try and bring in more income by opening up to more lifestyles

and i wasnt trying to start anything just stating that there just seems to be a dislike if anything seems gay

Exactly. Some seem to get there knickers in a twist lol 

I see the gay rumours have started again lol.

I don't mind watching lesbians but i don't like watching gays a bit like what robwin said most are like that on here and it is understandable to feel this way , Hey why do you think we have waited so long for a girls apartment orgy because we all love lesbians lol.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 5:29 AM, Rob(forum moderator) said:

i think this video proves they are not gay

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Noticed two things: she is doing most of the work and the cat watching  above them

Edited by StnCld316

What's wrong with gays ?? I know a few gay people,  A lot of good looking women like to be with gay men,  A lot of top football players are gay.....movie stars are gay....Obama is gay....... To each his own !!! RLC is an "equal opportunity website" !!!

Your gay! O0

I noticed something strange. When they were done, it appeared he had a condom on. But nowhere did I notice them putting

it on him. Did I miss it? Did he put it on, them put his underwear back on, then climb into bed?

Ah never mind, I see it now, at 9:24.

I noticed something strange. When they were done, it appeared he had a condom on. But nowhere did I notice them putting

it on him. Did I miss it? Did he put it on, them put his underwear back on, then climb into bed?

He put it on halfway through you obviously missed it, most work he did almost lol