Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

Anyone understand this apartment?   Its a headscratcher.

The people all seem interesting to listen to.    Problem is they speak Russian which I don't.   I imagine they are talking about films and poetry - it is St Petersburg isn't it.    But what if they are not.    They might be trainspotters (a British hobby a bit like bird spotting but otherwise impossible to understand).

At least two of the blokes seem both manly and kind, in that sort of spiritually understanding way.   When I meet such types in real life I always feel inadequate.

But here the problem is I can only look, not understand. The girls look lovely.   But the visual beauty of the scene is spoilt by, lets face it, too many blokes.  

Anyone understand this apartment?   Its a headscratcher.

The people all seem interesting to listen to.    Problem is they speak Russian which I don't.   I imagine they are talking about films and poetry - it is St Petersburg isn't it.    But what if they are not.    They might be trainspotters (a British hobby a bit like bird spotting but otherwise impossible to understand).

At least two of the blokes seem both manly and kind, in that sort of spiritually understanding way.   When I meet such types in real life I always feel inadequate.

But here the problem is I can only look, not understand. The girls look lovely.   But the visual beauty of the scene is spoilt by, lets face it, too many blokes.  

A very strange group of people, seems all they do is sit around and suck on that pipe all day, it has to be more to life than that, not much sex goes on in there "maybe some company might do it every once in awhile" but other then that its dead, the lady of the house "Stesha" very sexy but when home alone stays in front of the tv most of the day, from what I see is also a good cook, but nothing is cooking in the bed room.  maybe we well have to wait another paying month to see what happens next, or we might get a surprise one day and they have a huge licking and sucking orgie with most of the company they have......."what a dream...huh" 8)