Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

I still think Stesha has a "plain" look (probably not the appropriate word) BUT a huge air of sexiness to her.  That girl floats my boat!!  I kind of wish that she'd adopt some of Leora's exhibitionist style and give us a lot more of that sexy body to look at.  I honestly have to say, Stesha and Desiree are now my 2 favorite ladies on RLC.

One couple sleep up on the balcony guest room and usually have sex but last time he got too stoned and lost his way ,his girl waited naked and legs appart for him but he gor side tracked and by the time he camr back their were other guest below so she refused aand he flaked out.Shes alittle bundle of joy too!Marko over does the pipe as well and stester gets hosile but the y make up eventuly, may be net day.

Is the dude in the apartment Today around 6 o'clock Marco?  The tall guy I keep calling him his brother came home today ate smoked a bong full slept for one hour and went out with her in a very short skirt and she put an extra set of clothes in a bag as if she is staying over for a day. She makes sure he has a good meal to eat but I never seen him touch her. I seen her flash her self to him but that's all. Can someone tell me if Marco is the short one or is he the tall one Please make a comment friends  Thanks