Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 4:50 AM, CowArt said:

All credit goes the original uploader, Corboblanc from camcaps.net. 

Zip-file, 4 videos (warning, large file, 1GB) from the party last week. An assortment of nudity and two of the guest couples having sex in the tub.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

does not exist

Edited by StnCld316

I had the privilege to catch Stesha masturbate under the covers earlier this morning my time and yes she is a real hot sexy one but her masturbation sets are boring.  Last week she had one on the living room couch and that was also boring to watch, " I know some of you might say "don't watch" and yes thats true, but seems her company "the girl who some times sleeps and have sex with the visiting guy does a better job and she is not bad looking either. 8)

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 7:18 PM, Silvershot said:

Act of the night in the bathroom tonight

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

I sense that Silvershot got banned from RLC and the video has been deleted as ordered by RLC. Haven't heard or seen any posts or Chat from Silvershot shortly after the vid was posted (damn good vid it was).

Edited by StnCld316