Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

All credit goes the original uploader, Corboblanc from camcaps.net. 

Zip-file, 4 videos (warning, large file, 1GB) from the party last week. An assortment of nudity and two of the guest couples having sex in the tub.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 7:18 PM, Silvershot said:

Act of the night in the bathroom tonight

I like Stasha even more after seeing this video. She is a real cutie. Thanks Silvershot.

Edited by StnCld316

You know for the gay guy everyone is screaming for him to be he sure does fuck is girl good. Prob right deal better than most of them that are saying he is gay.

Edited by StnCld316

Once again an awesome job Silvershot. There must be more than one of you because you seem to be everywhere at once.

Edited by StnCld316

As i promised yesterday, Nonude/drunk-games (

) and () is the guest vid and () () and () is the XXX vid of them

Silvershot, thanks again. I caught a lot of that live. The first one is kind of humorous, in a childish sort of way. I was watching them doing that and thought they were acting like a bunch of 6 year olds. The couple in the tub was good. The couple in the loft was interesting because there were people going in and out of that bathroom while they were doing the deed as well as another couple coming in to sleep on the couch in the spare room. I was watching the loft couple live. They were also up there at the last party and she was pretty pissed off at him then. He was treating her with that 'macho do what I tell you because I really love you' thing; which he had tried to lay on her earlier that night in the bathroom. He must have learned something tonight. I am also pretty sure that in the last clip it was an anal excursion. Thanks again.