Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

One couple went to the kitchen when the lights were off.

A guy came and surprised them.

That is when I started to watch.

When the other guy left, the woman went for the guy's zipper.

The guy stopped her. She tries several more times.

Finally the guy uses his forearm to force her head back a lot.

She finally gave up.

One couple went to the kitchen when the lights were off.

A guy came and surprised them.

That is when I started to watch.

When the other guy left, the woman went for the guy's zipper.

The guy stopped her. She tries several more times.

Finally the guy uses his forearm to force her head back a lot.

She finally gave up.

When they finally all went to get some sleep, she was on the couch in the living room, and he was on the floor next to her.  She sucked on his thumb for a few minutes, the she blew him for a minute or so.  He made her stop, from which I conclude that she was really drunk and/or REALLY annoying!  Why else do you stop a girl from giving you a blow job???

When they finally all went to get some sleep, she was on the couch in the living room, and he was on the floor next to her.  She sucked on his thumb for a few minutes, the she blew him for a minute or so.  He made her stop, from which I conclude that she was really drunk and/or REALLY annoying!  Why else do you stop a girl from giving you a blow job???

i said it once twice now i have to say it again THEY ARE GAY if a guy makes a girl to stop giveing a bj hes gay unless the girl looks like fat elvis, fat and ugly and vika but the girl giveing the bj is not bad looking there just gay

What I saw was one guy standing up pulling the legs on his short pants as high as he could get them and then pulling his shirt down to make it look like he only had on a t-shirt. As he stood there with everyone watching, he started dancing real gay... Then at another point there was a girl and two guys on one couch one guy was leaning on the girl and the other guy was laying back onto the guy. When he laid his head in the guys lap I switched to another apt... there was other things that went on all night that made it pretty obvious that at least some in that group are bi-sexual... and birds of a feather.... 

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Wouldn't want to not be, "Politically Correct" 

No wait fuck that!!!! I'm sick of that shit being crammed down our throats too... They even have a day at Disney Land.. My sister took her kids there once, not knowing it was some gay day or something like that, and they were all over each other every where they looked...It's a wonder they weren't scared for life... they didn't stay..

Gee, I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that the vast majority of us are heterosexuals and are tired of the media hyping the gay lifestyle.

"Hyping the gay lifestyle" - oh Cheezus...you know, I am a happy heterosexual and I have no issues around gay men or lesbians or how the media depicts them or what they do on and off camera. 

Stesha and Marco had a nice party last night, if they keep having these kind of parties I don't think were going to have to worry about being bored with the likes of Kamila, Maya, Stepan and Lev.  One thing about the party of Stesha and Marco I am still trying to figure out who are the real sweet potatoes there. 8)