Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

Stesha and Marco have company tonight "another smoke off" and her friend is there again bulling his girl friend around  again "the slim dark haired one" just some seen them in bed together and he pushed her away with both this feet, "what a true dog."  Maybe on night she'll fine her self a real man at one of the smoke outs.8)

Ooohh baby that's what i like. Such a nice strip tease without seeing the goods completely. For me, this is my kinda voyeur tease. Just a bit but quite enough to want more. Yowza Stesha - you are one fine gorgeous babe. She is petite and nicely packaged. Too bad she doesn't walk around naked like the girls at Barca1 but i guess too many male guests/roommates.

Thanks dzozgy, you made my day capturing Stesha who i rarely get to see. I always like and appreciate your images - great job.