Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

Don't be surprised if we see a 3some soon with Stesha, Marco and the new guy. Earlier today Stesha laid on the sofa with the new guy snuggled tightly against her and she kept caressing him which to me is awfully too close for comfort. Obviously some hanky panky going on while Marco is away. I could see Stesha being on the wild side. I could be wrong but I could be right since we are talking about RLC (case in point - Maya with the new fuck boy and we still have Stepan).

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2017 at 8:03 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't be surprised if we see a 3some soon with Stesha, Marco and the new guy. Earlier today Stesha laid on the sofa with the new guy snuggled tightly against her and she kept caressing him which to me is awfully too close for comfort. Obviously some hanky panky going on while Marco is away. I could see Stesha being on the wild side. I could be wrong but I could be right since we are talking about RLC (case in point - Maya with the new fuck boy and we still have Stepan).

I don't think Stesha is the type,  she doesn't look like the sharing type either when it comes to her man, with some of the company that they have had in the pass I think it would have happen by now.  All there company when there seems  more family oriented "close" when there visiting.  When Marco isn't there for a long period of time "most likely working" she lets her fingers "masturbation" do the walking.  I have seen a guy there who kept eye balling the slimmer female who visits with her boyfriend on the sly, they was sitting across from each other a the dinner table.  I also might be wrong also about your comment.8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a fucking ass on Stesha!!! These crude but funny slang urban sayings do apply to Stesha - that's how hot she is. She is a totally gorgeous girl. These phrases are used as a term of affection.

"I'd like to use her shit for toothpaste"

"I would eat a yard of her shit for a lick at her asshole"

On 12/16/2016 at 10:43 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Stesha and Marco are a good couple and yes they are about as normal as you can get, most of there company are not shy of the cams either.  I am sure they are going to have a nice christmas or newyears party.  Stesha is very sexy and I some times watches her cook.  Nothing scripted about this couple "its all real"8)

Marco works for the Russian government as a special agent, and his friends who sometime stay over work with him. Its obvious that he and Stesha are very much in love, and a very real couple. Her younger brother stays over night once in a great while.

10 minutes ago, charlietheangel said:

Marco works for the Russian government as a special agent, and his friends who sometime stay over work with him. Its obvious that he and Stesha are very much in love, and a very real couple. Her younger brother stays over night once in a great while.

Fuckin right....I know if I were a special agent with the government, that's the first place I'd be living....

On a voyeur site where nobody would see who I am.....

What a DIP........ LOLOL... :P:):P