Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

• 4 weeks later...

Stesha and Marco seems to be doing great,  but again they have company the very sexy "slim black haired girl and her boyfriend" seems to be having problems and he is acting again like a set of bull balls towards her,  as I watch them in bed and he won't even share the bed covers with her...what a spoiled dick!!!8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I wonder why Stesha and Marco are leaving?  I thought they were a good couple for the viewers.  If they are getting the boot, surely there are two more apartments that need to go too.8)

Have no clue.  Everything seemed fine earlier and now there is Boxes packed and Taped for Moving. 

It seems Stesha&Marco are leaving the project.

I remember when I saw a statistics, I was very surprised when Stesha&Marco were at the very bottom. Stesha is one of the hottest looking, they have great sex, and they have guests almost every weekend. Some guests have more sex in there, than some listed tenants. It should've been success, so why isn't it?

But if I take myself as example too, I watch them very little. Only Julia and Maya I watch less. I always found the apt abit "cold". Brick floors, white walls, no pictures/decoration. There is very little personallity for us to attatch to. 95% of their time awake, they sit on the couch watching TV and/or smoking pipe.