Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

Wow!  Whenever I do happen to look on this apt I see a load of guys sitting around and sometimes the girl  so never took much notice and I leave.

But today I looked in and saw the girl who I presume is Stesha lay on the couch and  I realised she had great legs so I stayed a little longer, she got up and walked out so I then looked for any clips of her.

I did find a few and I realised I was missing out on this girl, she is nice, not bad looking with a good body, shame about the tattoo but she keeps it covered a lot so I can put up with that lol.

I must visit more often.

6 minutes ago, Col1948 said:

Wow!  Whenever I do happen to look on this apt I see a load of guys sitting around and sometimes the girl  so never took much notice and I leave.

But today I looked in and saw the girl who I presume is Stesha lay on the couch and  I realised she had great legs so I stayed a little longer, she got up and walked out so I then looked for any clips of her.

I did find a few and I realised I was missing out on this girl, she is nice, not bad looking with a good body, shame about the tattoo but she keeps it covered a lot so I can put up with that lol.

I must visit more often.

Stesha is hot, hot. hot. She saves her nudity mainly for the paid cams but she is a major tease just watching her. Perfect look and perfect body. Too bad she doesn't show more skin in front of the free cams to entice subscribers. Agree too many male guests most of the time.

18 minutes ago, Col1948 said:

Hi Dougie, I was looking back on some of the previous posts and there are some of her in the living room, I like her sexy legs, they are not thin stalks like some of the other rlc girls, I saw one clip of her wearing stockings, that is a turn on for me.

Yes, not always about nudity or sex. She has that natural sex appeal (she just oozes it) and nothing fake about her. Stesha does her own thing and basically says "here I am - enjoy ". She is the type of girl that would rattle my cage and make me speechless, nervous and awestruck - she is a fucking beauty - great overall package including her demeanor. Desiree does this to me too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic

I looked in on these a couple of days ago and saw Marco and another guy, the other guy was sat watching as Marco seemed to be rehearsing.

I thought may be he is an actor, he was pacing up and down doing actions and talking as though practicing his lines, he wasn't talking to the guy he didn't even look at him, he was in a world of his own.

• 2 weeks later...