Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

Geez, she makes you hard just watching her.....would love to spend a night doing her doggie style.....tight muscular legs for snapping your back in missionary position...no panties under them jeans - that's my kind of girl - the fish and clam smell coming from the crotch of them jeans would keep me aroused all day and night long !!!

45 minutes ago, aussiegary said:

just watched stesha it was the most sensual and natural time I have seen in 7years on rlc

ty stesha

You are lucky to watch the beautiful Stesha. As a free cammer I could only rely on my vivid, passionate yet wild and horny imagination with respect to Stesha being balls deep with her mouth or pussy and giving Marco the best fuck of his life day after day. And I picture her body quivering for a time with an orgasm that can make her pussy leak of juices for hours. When Stesha masturbates she lets her imagination build up her excitement while her fingers do the walking until her pussy explodes and her body convulses from the workout. Stesha is a complete package (not one bad thing about her) - just a total doll/babe/hottie/cutie.....

I agree Doug, I call her The Quirt Queen, everyone says Leora is the queen but to be honest there are a few more that can beat her in my opinion.
There is something about Stesha, the way she handles herself, she seems confident, calm, and in control, I get the impression she is very intelligent and in a crisis she would handle it calmly and professionally.

I just came by to comment that Stesha is currently my favorite girl on RLC. I remember when S & M arrived at RLC, I did not care, they did not get my attention, especially since I always went through his camera, there was only Marco and the same pair of guys who are sometimes there.

Since I saw a video out there about how S & M were intimate, I put more care. Over time I have seen that they are a very light and calm couple, both seem very serious and not very expressive, but then you see them making jokes and affection, it's nice. 

Stesha has a beautiful face and her body has natural and perfect symmetries, In addition, she is charismatic, although she always has very serious gestures. I love this couple, I love Stesha, I hope they have a lot more time with us.

I'm #TeamStesha

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

- great comments. Once you see her doing things and "check her out" you just can't turn your back on her. She has this oomph or savoir faire that just grabs you and you want her so bad even though you know you can't have her. RLC and Stesha would benefit immensely if they worked something out if her and Marco did more especially with the free cams. Surprisingly, her serious look turns me on but when she laughs and jokes around it is priceless to see. By the way, she is an excellent cook too. Don't care for the many male guests either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stesha is lovely to look at and her making love to Marca simply makes me green with envy.  and when she bates while he is away is just the icing on the cake.  Love the recent scenes of her and her girlfriend in the sauna.  At last a use for it, especially when they are naked.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page for Stesha and Marco (2016)
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...