Fan Page for Stesha and Marco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have got to be fair about this fellow RLCers ....... gays have rights too, that must be honored. I'm straight, and I like looking at a beautiful woman naked, and I like even more a beautiful woman naked getting banged and she's loving it !!!!!!! I have friends that are gay, and they like looking at a naked hung man, and they like even more looking at a naked "buff" hung man strutting around.... and I respect that....to each his own.  I watch the women, and my friend Bruce, likes the guys...... it is an equal opportunity world !!!!! And, by the way, Bruce has a dynamite, well built, sexy sister, that just the mention of her name, will give you a stiff  erection, and thoughts of a fantasy !!!!!  Let's all get along together !!!! Just My Opinion, for what it's worth !!!  So, RLC can have a gay apartment, a lesbian apartment, a straight women's apartment, or any combination of them.  I don't mind, and neither should others. Be thankful for what we have !!!!!!

Thanks dzozgy for these short clips. I still keep missing anything good with Stesha so these images of her sure helps. She has this serious look on her face but at times can be playful. To me, I find her very intriguing and very different from other female tenants. She has a wicked body that I don't see much (she makes it tempting to want to subscribe). I like the downblouse tease. Looks like Stesha takes her cooking seriously. Still feel that Stesha is a great addition to RLC.

Stesha and Marco seems to be very low key, they do have their nice parties with the guests who don't mind showing it all either. I can't wait to see what kind of New Years party they are going to have, unless they have it some where else.   I notice that Marco's friend isn't around as much as he use to be.  By the way Stesha is a tease, nice body too.8)