Desiree and Raul Fan Page

26 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Man, when I look at that ass I just wanna cry (waa waa waa). I want her ass so bad but I can't have it. I can imagine my face buried deep inside that awesome butt. If Desiree sat on my face you would not see my huge perma smile (permanent smile due to the big ass pressure on my face) BUT you will hear my muffled giggles - hehehe. I would be in "ass heaven". Desiree is all woman and even when she sleeps she can get a rise out of me. So fuckin' close yet so far. You could almost reach out and touch her. Imagine if RLC cams were 3D or virtual reality.

or better still like the holodeck on star trek

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎20 at 7:08 AM, cyberleader said:

desirees caboose

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Today I saw Desiree getting ready for a similar type nap. Just prior to laying in this position with her gorgeous solid ass in view of the cam she slid her panties more into the crack of her ass - basically gave herself a wedgie. Doubt many girls like wedgies or volunteer to do this and matter of fact most of the time I see girls pulling the panties out of their ass crack because it is uncomfortable (but personally I enjoy the full view - more skin and butt showing the better). Anyways, my question - is Desiree doing this intentionally knowing that RLC viewers like her butt and does this for our treat? Usually she covers up completely with the blanket. I am thinking that she accesses RLCF and reads our comments and purposely performs for the "Desiree lovers" or maybe just for me, in particular (just kidding - wishful thinking).

So Desiree if you are indeed reading these posts then, in time, can you sleep in this position totally naked with your ass cheeks spread further apart to expose your butthole - please and thank you in advance. Sorry but I think I have Desiree addiction because when I get a chance to catch her home - I am so fixated that I can't turn away from the screen. Desiree is one of only a few shining stars for RLC (not shy about nudity, not scripted, sexually active and quite a reliable and constant cock tease).

Personally, I wonder - do many RLC female viewers also find Desiree stunning, beautiful and a pussy tease for them? Not sure if Desiree would be interested in other women but sure would be great to imagine.

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎05 at 2:18 PM, cyberleader said:

she likes to dance

I was lucky today to catch Desiree dancing in only panties to I believe Latin music. It was nice to see her doing sexy dance moves and even singing along AND smiling away. She appeared really happy and full of energy. She got dressed and for a few minutes she cleaned the floor with a swifter while skipping, dancing and singing along to the upbeat music. This was such a beautiful site to see. Hope to see her dance more because she got it going (you can see how she gets right into it and it is her happy time).

Now perhaps Raul needs some advice - when you have sex with Desiree to satisfy your own needs - put some Latin music on and there is a good chance that Desiree will enjoy the sex more than she appears to. The music might get Desiree's juices flowing for her to also have an orgasmic finish besides just Raul. Desiree continues to amaze me.

Edited by StnCld316

I was addicted to her when she first came on RLC but lately I am drifting away from her.  She is attractive, I wish she didn't have the tattoos and the stud in her upper lip and the bar in her nipple though.

If someone asked me to pick who her partner was I would never guess it was Raul, sometimes they seem miles apart, I've seen her pull her face behind his back as well sometimes as though he has said something she didn't like.

She seems to be studying lately as well, she is on the laptop a lot and writing in her books, I also think she gets lonely in the day, I've often seen her talking to the dog and cuddling it like a baby.

9 minutes ago, Col1948 said:

Yo era adicto a ella cuando llegó por primera vez en RLC, pero últimamente me estoy alejando de ella. Ella es atractiva, me gustaría que no tenía los tatuajes y el perno en su labio superior y la barra en su pezón sin embargo.

Si alguien me pidiera que escogiera quién era su compañero, nunca adivinaría que era Raúl, a veces parecían kilómetros aparte, la he visto tirar su cara detrás de su espalda también a veces como si él hubiera dicho algo que no le gustaba.

Ella parece estar estudiando últimamente también, ella está en el portátil mucho y está escribiendo en sus libros, también creo que ella se siente sola en el día, la he visto a menudo hablando con el perro y abrazándolo como un bebé.

También esta engordando un poco. Lol.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎01 at 9:15 AM, UnToxa said:

most juicy ass

I saw this where Desiree was feeling up her own ass even when Raul was laying on the other end of the couch. Obviously Desiree loves the feel of her nice round solid butt but she also knows the cam voyeurs would be watching. In a subtle way she sure is a great cock teaser. So far, she keeps getting better.

Edited by StnCld316

Desiree does grow on you. Raul is a lucky Guy. He gets her going well, and needs more stamina , which would be a great thing as I don't think Desi. has "let go" to her potential yet.  Sasha or 'Topknot' would make for an exciting viewing. Mmmm.

I wonder if Desiree is studying ? Usually the ones who do, go out to a Uni. a couple of times a week to consolidate their Study, as we have seen before.  I believe Desiree is writing her memoirs  - " My Life as an RLC Star".

" It is day whatever today and is just the same. I am not sleeping or get up early which are both signs of depression. I find it hard to get my gorgeous  arse off this sofa.  Raul fucks me as best he can ( God bless him ) but not to my expectation  of sexual satisfaction. I think I will masturbate more and in front of the cams more to feed my needs for pleasure and fulfilment of my exhibitionistic traits. "

Written by a bored person  LOL. :))