Desiree and Raul Fan Page

Just now, Desiree sleeping on the couch with her blanket. Take notice that she is showing her big beautiful butt to the cam for all of us to see. I still say that she does this intentionally for us because usually she is all wrapped up with no skin showing. She knows I love her butt. Then again maybe she farted and needed to air it out towards Raul who is in another world just ignoring that fine ass.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just now she is laying on the living room floor buck naked while listening to and singing along to her favorite music. She is my kind of girl. Agree with you Oxideland - she is very beautiful and a great treat for us voyeurs. Thanks Desiree.

If only all the girls were like her...

Just now, Oxideland said:

If only all the girls were like her...

Agree with you. RLC is about some nudity and they agree to be involved with RLC. Desiree shows how simple and easy it is to tease us which doesn't have to always be about sex. Love the female form and all shapes and looks. Other female tenants overcomplicate their stay in the apartments and resist any nudity or cock teasing - what a shame.

Desiree is usually the first apartment I check unless a thumbnail shows some action elsewhere. I find Desiree doesn't appeal to many so she might be active but no one is watching her apartment so nothing comes up on the thumbnail. More for us I guess - lol. A few of the voyeur-villa apartments are like Desiree so check them out. I haven't seen much heavy sex but good cock teasing similar to what Desiree does which gets me hot.

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎21 at 0:54 PM, Plank said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Anything with pussy in cats enjoy , yes Desiree is a pussy to that's why them cats enjoy her. To them pussy is tasty they are going yum yum everytime they see it.

Edited by StnCld316