Fan Page Michelle

• hotwal pinned this topic

Michelle seems to start her welcome off with Belle very well, and Belle loves it.  I am hoping that Michelle brings some energy into B1 also.  When its party time they all need to get together as one "and also fine a little old lady for Jasmin to talk to while the party is going on."  Your sexy Jasmin but its time for go!!8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Michelle seems to start her welcome off with Belle very well, and Belle loves it.  I am hoping that Michelle brings some energy into B1 also.  When its party time they all need to get together as one "and also fine a little old lady for Jasmin to talk to while the party is going on."  Your sexy Jasmin but its time for go!!8)

No old lady deserves that lol

Was this the best opening three hours of any new person in the Barcas?    I've been watching since it opened and I think yes.

Irma had instant rapport with Ilona, and baited on all fours her first night. But the instant rapport was friendship.

Tonight Michelle and Belle made love in all but act.

Belle is insensible on her bed.    Michelle has just lit up a  couple of fags on the settee.  

How Jasmine is going to hate the smell of smoke in the morning. Ha ha ha.

Can't wait to see what Michelle is going to do with Melissa over at B1 -  if she ever gets there.

She has only been with RLC less than 24 hours and about 18 hours since B1 went live again and she turned up at B2.

Since she was straight over to B2 my thoughts are there that there is some history between her and Belle. Belle's 90 days will be up at the start of December so from that aspect perhaps not surprising they want to spend time together.

Jasmin shunned her by already being in her room and Sia went to her room so no other interest for her at B2. Based on this once Belle leaves she will either be at B1 or out.

As to how she relates to Melissa and Lima and equally them to her we have to wait and see but if right now she chooses to spend too much time with Belle either at B2 or out she could become isolated at B1. What might save that is with Lara gone Melissa is now isolated, she will chat with Lima when it suits them both but I doubt they will go out socially together, only for work of some sort e.g. hostess/promotions.

" Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" (Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See)

Again, RLC decided to recruit a girl from the same circle of friends (Anna, Carolina, Belle, Jasmin, now Michelle). Although Michelle proved last night she can be an entertaining addition to the project, past experiences learned that the whole bunch will start clogging together at B2 first chance they get. They will never get B1 going again like this.

32 minutes ago, CowArt said:

" Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" (Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See)

Again, RLC decided to recruit a girl from the same circle of friends (Anna, Carolina, Belle, Jasmin, now Michelle). Although Michelle proved last night she can be an entertaining addition to the project, past experiences learned that the whole bunch will start clogging together at B2 again first chance they get. They will never get B1 going again like this.

I agree with you, I think Michelle might stop the drought in both apartments, but RLC needs to stop hiring these circle of friends and family members.  I wonder do they all work at the same strip club?8)

Michelle is absolutely lovely.

She has such a friendly manner, and always something to say that is engaging or funny. She even made Jasmine laugh. This girl is a keeper.

Luckily, she brought with her a suitcase she could barely lift, which turned out to be one of those comic suitcases with an inexhaustible supply of clothes inside it which are taking an age to pack away. A clear indication she is here for the full 90 days.   I was expecting the Christmas tree to come out of the bottom of the suitcase, but must have missed it.

From her first 24 hours with Belle we already  anticipate she is very girl-girl friendly.     I'm pretty sure she attempted to kiss Belle last night;  and though Belle was being outrageously flirty  it seemed to me that just before becoming totally unconscious Belle turned Michelle down.     All the more reason to hope for Melissa, who is back in her see-the-bottom pants.

We've all been looking for sex toys in her luggage. Someone on Chat  spotted a black  dildo, and though others thought it might be a soap box it is flexible and laid out for ready access so I'm betting it is what we hope.     She seemed almost to bate on the carpet last night so here's hoping she will use it tonight.

Nice and slow, with the light on please.   Night vision in that room is blurry.

Meanwhile, the crucial first opportunity to sweep Mel into her arms seems to be fading fast.    Apparently she already had a very quick shower which I missed.   I was going to suggest an opening gambit:

"Mel, I'm a very dirty girl. Shall we share a bath together?"

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎19 at 6:45 PM, delta10 said:

Lima arrived back with a bottle of wine. She went to her room to change her top then was down to the wine she brought in.

Michelle came down and they were taking through the kitchen door for few minutes but then Michelle back to her room and Lima only poured one glass .....

Note Melissa STILL on the phone !!

(Image Content No Longer Available)

I think Melissa is just putting in some cam time. "by all means necessary"8)

Edited by StnCld316

'Chelle came down for a smoke after a play under the covers. Lima went out but 'Chelle soon went back to her room.

OK Mel is well and truly engrossed with her phone call, at least 2 hours now, but having gone off to B2 for 24 hours ought 'Chelle have made it a priority to mix tonight ?

Of course early days but I hope we do see this this apartment come back to life. Belle may be a distraction but her 90 days will be up within 2 weeks.