Fan Page Michelle

I see "Candy" has popped up as a new name in B2. I find that very strange... this means Michelle is forced back to B1. A better solution would be to place Candy in B1 and move Michelle to B2. Unless Candy is a friend with someone in B2.
Think I've given up any logic from the RLC staff lol

23 hours ago, TBird97 said:

So according to CC, Michelle is married. That would make her the perfect candidate,along with her husband, to replace those two dolts, Kitty & Smith. At least we'd see more harmony and affection.

Would be a good idea, but I think they live in 2 different countries.

I must say, I'm starting to enjoy watching them - a weird couple, never a doll moment lol

With Candy's arrival at B2 today unless she takes a sofa or the floor she will have to come back to B1 to sleep. Belle is reported to have said she could only stay until the 22nd. Candy can not be expected to not at least share with Belle.  The other two beds at B2 are small - maybe OK for a couple who want to be cosy but not otherwise.

I guess relatively she still prefers B2 to B1 but after the first night any close friendship with Belle seems to have evaporated.

As commented before she made some effort to talk with Melissa on Sunday before heading back to B2 but Melissa wasn't really interested. I would have thought Melissa would prefer some company and friendship, someone to got out with etc. rather than being alone so much. Maybe Melissa is a loner other than of course her phone? If so poor selection by RLC both for the other tenants and the viewer.

On 11/21/2016 at 2:38 PM, delta10 said:

The pages on CC are worth reading if you have a few minutes

Some have reported issues signing up to camcaps. The issue could be some email providers trap and block all camcaps emails rather than any issues with Camcaps not sending them. Gmail is OK.

Thanks for the info:8)

Now that B2 has got another female "Candy" in the house, I think it may be time for RLC to put wings on Michelle's A's and send her home to B1. I think is time she took the time to get to know her room mates.  If RLC is going to keep allowing this to go on with these girls, then they should just close down B1. They can not build the attention back up in B1 with every other girl who wants to be with there friends.  I can't recall Melissa ever going over there and if she did she didn't stay long.8)

•  

22-11-2016

Michelle wants to live in B2. She says that B1 is dirty and unpleasant.

She talked with Zhenya (Emperor). He said he will know everything in 24hrs, when Anna (Candy) comes there will be 4 girls in B2 and in B1 only two. Belle says that in her room there is a lot of space and they can all fit in there. Michelle hopes that from 1 there will be a place for her in B2. otherwise she is going leave.

Well maybe the cum filled sheets didn't appeal to her......lol...... I say let her go.....or send her home...either or, I wouldn't care less...... :)

Edited by StnCld316

So Michelle has blagged her way from B1 to B2 and, reading back in the chat room, into the room Jasmin has just vacated on the basis that B1 is dirty and unpleasant? Unpleasant covers many aspects about the the apartment and the other tenants. Since Melina left I have not seen much happen for B1 to get dirty ....... Lima perhaps is not too fussy but Melissa strikes as a girl who would not be happy in a dirty place. I have seen her clean at least one, I think I posted that she missed Vika's note on how to make cleaning interesting as well as minimise getting sweaty.

Candy is now left to bunk in with Belle for her first few days instead of getting a room.

After then in terms of longest time in the apartment logically Sia will get the room and Candy the room Sia is now in. 

If all are on at least 60 days B2 will then be stable for a while.

Yes Michelle did get what she wanted, "just like Jasmin" but didn't have to wait as long, I see she goes to bed earlier then the others also, now that she has Sia, "aka Loose Lips" letting her and the other girls know whats going on in the chat room and blogs from her Lap-top, she "Michelle" have it made. "What a turn off" instead of monitoring her Lap-Top she needs to be looking for a meal to eat to put on some weight, and fined some kind of skin lotion for the pimps on her face.8)