Fan Page Michelle

mikeusa

Sexy Michelle is giving Nicole and Jessica a class on what to do, I hope they pick up things from her. The last time I saw someone trying help others was when Vanessa and Thomas was trying to help Kitty and Smith, it must have failed, because Kitty and Smith got the boot was gone within a weeks time.8)

Seems like after Sexy Michelle and Candy's little vacation they have been on a slow roll, or are they losing their fans to B1?  I am still waiting for Danaya to start interacting with them.  With Sexy Michelle's long hourly briefing with Nicole last night I am waiting to see where things are going for her also.8)  

I guess I spoke a bit to soon last night, Sexy Michelle, Candy and Danaya give us a small show anyway.  I was expecting a little bit more, but I think it was a pretty good show considering it was Danaya's first time with the girls.  I also think its going to be more to come.  Candy surprised me with her sexy dancing,  and giving Danaya a nice rub down, she did back off after awhile though, "could it been because of her being so shy and may be her boyfriend "could have been watching also."  and Sexy Michelle didn't give us a lot of dancing but did take the time to touch and rub Danaya's juicy milk jugs...lol    Michelle haven't done a web-cam show since returning off her 2 day vacation with Candy, and seem to have gone into a leadership mode.   I thought they did pretty good for the first time together.8) 

Sexy Michelle and Candy and Danaya still getting alone well, I see they did spend some time out together.  The apartment might be colder then the outside...lol   i wished they would put down those cell-phones, I don't think they can function without them.  I wonder when Candy is suppose to leave? and who are they going to put in that room?8)

The girls was looking sexy painting their breasts earlier tonight and seem to have fun, now almost 3 hrs later Candy seems to be having a few problems and talking and crying on the phone in the bathroom, whom ever she talks to seems to be keeping her from being herself most of the time that she has been here.  I also see that Nicole has should up in B2 with a few over night things, I guess her and jessica is not seeing eye to eye after last nights big embarrassment to B1 "Lima drinking"  I guess running to Michelle and winning may help solve her problem "Nicole's big problem is at B1 and not B2" I guess she may try and persuade RLC into letting her move there to B2 once Candy leaves.  I really hope not..."I am not a big fan of hers at all, and if RLC does move her over there, she well rarely be seen, because her ass well always be gone."  She prove to me what she's all about her first week at B1  I am hoping RLC sends her ass packing when her time is up "hopefully sooner then others"  I wonder who's going to move over in bed tonight??8)

RLC fucked us, was it true with all of the UM for B2,  or was we stood up so Michelle would have time to fuck her man!!!!  I am done with B1 and B2  I know it doesn't make a difference with RLC because they have lots of customers, but I have a month left on the round, and I am out...  These Bitches have changed to much for this site and have made RLC soft as shit.8)

7 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

RLC fucked us, was it true with all of the UM for B2,  or was we stood up so Michelle would have time to fuck her man!!!!  I am done with B1 and B2  I know it doesn't make a difference with RLC because they have lots of customers, but I have a month left on the round, and I am out...  These Bitches have changed to much for this site and have made RLC soft as shit.8)

Can it be that it is contractual agreed upon that she has, for instance, 1hr private time a week? Since she is a popular model and high runner at mfc, it can be that she made a good deal with RLC. RLC is getting extra visitors coming from her fanbase at mfc, and in return, she gets certain priviledges...

44 minutes ago, stamperke said:

Can it be that it is contractual agreed upon that she has, for instance, 1hr private time a week? Since she is a popular model and high runner at mfc, it can be that she made a good deal with RLC. RLC is getting extra visitors coming from her fanbase at mfc, and in return, she gets certain priviledges...

Sorry I am not saying that your wrong, but B2 was under maint's way over an hour, and yes she is getting special priviledges "your right about that!!"  but I just can't agree... You might want to go into the chat room and try to get some of the others to believe that.8)

56 minutes ago, stamperke said:

I really doubt that's the case. They can't openly shut out paying customers like that, deny them to get what they pay for. It would be the end of RLC, and I can't believe they would go for that.

Lots of comment about how yesterday the UM ended with Michelle and a man on the balcony.

To me it seems far fetched that he was a paying client and in a few minutes a well covered up Mich managed to fuck him for money on an exposed balcony above a normally busy road.

Surely simpler and more likely that he had come to fix the broken power supply.