Fan Page Michelle

mikeusa

I guess Michelle is giving us a show with out her web-cam, all I can say is "she is just to fucking sexy" she could make a blind man see...lol  just sexy as hell.8)

With this show she is doing, and how sexy she is now, " I am done...lol I have nothing negative to say about Michelle anymore" Who ever her boyfriend is a very lucky one...lol"8)

52 minutes ago, iloner said:

Michelle is doing great.   Third sexy camshow tonight.   And just now, 20 past midnight LT, she's been airing the puss bang in front of Cam 11.

I agree with Rubberman: Michelle 10.

What is the point of the other two?     Sia 0; Candy 0.

Michelle is the sexist young lady at RLC..... "That's my opinion only" she is gorgeous.8)

7 hours ago, vortios said:

New situation of U.M., what will happen this time?
Last time, I saw the girls. Candy was on the couch with Mich, watching something on the computer.

Probably fixed what ever caused the flooding of the kitchen Saturday night. 

Sexy Michelle "aka the queen of RLC"...lol and Candy seem to be having fun today, but Sia seems to be sad and upset.  I think she might miss home.8)

Sia is leaving soon:-[, I over heard a lot of her conversation while she was on her phone, as I predicted she speaks english very well.8)

14 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Michelle atractiva "también conocido como la reina de RLC" ... lol y Candy parecen estar divirtiéndose hoy, pero Sia parece ser triste y molesto. Creo que ella podría perder su casa.8)

Sia abandona pronto :-[, lo más escuchado mucho de su conversación mientras ella estaba en su teléfono, como predije que habla muy bien el Inglés.8)

I see you have a good eye on your deductions. But I think it's good for her and for us. Sia does not give a show, maybe she got very attached to the party boy. But it is not the first one that comes and behaves like that. Usually they are models, who see a good way to earn money, make contacts with agencies in Barcelona and not spend money on hotels and support.

34 minutes ago, vortios said:

I see you have a good eye on your deductions. But I think it's good for her and for us. Sia does not give a show, maybe she got very attached to the party boy. But it is not the first one that comes and behaves like that. Usually they are models, who see a good way to earn money, make contacts with agencies in Barcelona and not spend money on hotels and support.

I think Sia just came there to earn a little money that's all, I really don't thing she was ever to comfortable in front of the cams anyway.  From watching and studying her, she is very smart, and that's why I said earlier doing the month she was and is Michelle and Candy's eyes and ears. I'd rather she left to, if being there is making her look sad and down all the time.   Sia "B2 adviser, B2 eyes and ears, B2 listener for the girls."...lol8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Creo Sia acaba de llegar allí para ganar un poco de dinero, eso es todo, de verdad que no lo era nunca cómodo delante de las cámaras de todos modos. Desde ver y estudiar, ella es muy inteligente, y es por eso que he dicho antes de hacer el mes que era y es Michelle y caramelo de ojos y oídos. Yo prefiero que fui a, en caso de estar allí se le daba un aspecto triste y abajo todo el tiempo. Sia "asesor B2, B2 ojos y los oídos, escucha B2 para las niñas." ... Lol8)

The one who must be from Mars is me. Did the eyes and ears of B2? How did you come to that deduction? I mean, Sia spends many hours away from home, and I suppose you say that, because she understands English better than Amich and Candy. As for the girls reading our messages, I think it's all rumors. Who has proof that this is true? No one.

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

The one who must be from Mars is me. Did the eyes and ears of B2? How did you come to that deduction? I mean, Sia spends many hours away from home, and I suppose you say that, because she understands English better than Amich and Candy. As for the girls reading our messages, I think it's all rumors. Who has proof that this is true? No one.

Sia sits there on the couch and watches her lap-top facing her constantly while looking at the flat screen tv, and if she saw something that the girls needed to know she would tell them.  Some times the girls would read something on there phones and if they didn't understand something they would ask her and she would explain...lol8)

Your not Sia, are you?...lol8)

2 hours ago, binford said:

Have not you seen the much too wide hip? Or the huge gap between the thighs? Or their absolutely ugly feet?

Hast du nicht die viel zu breite Hüfte gesehen? Oder die riesige Lücke zwischen den Oberschenkeln? Oder ihre absolut hässlichen Füße?

LOL...... I am one who loves a woman with wide hips and a huge gap between those thights "bowlegged"...lol  as far as her feet......I am not going to say anything......lol8)

It has been commented that the mini vacations of the girls of B2 is a small incentive, so that the girls are more animated to their return. Do not you think that's a bad precedent? Both in RLC and for us.

For RLC, because if so, is not enough the money that is paid to them?
For us, now it has been two days, and if the girls decide to leave 4 or 6 days next time ... and if the following girls invite them a week to be away from home?

We also pay for that?