Fan Page Michelle

when she was unpacking, she placed a largesh black dildo, replete with balls, upright on the bed table. this as she continued to unpack was later moved to make room, i didnt see it but someone said it was placed in bottom drawer of chest of drawers. this was not a soap thing, someone said that as a joke cause the dildo got us all excited.

she bated for a little while on the bed worthy of leora. she pulled her shorts and panties off, stroked herself a little, used her panties to stroke herself a little and then used em to pussy whip between her legs and slide em up along her pussy. to finish up she angled herself so her leg wouldnt be in way, and proceded to give us a spread leg full view of her pussy before ending her bate by covering herself with duvet.

after a while she put her short and panties back on with a warm top and went downstairs and onto balcony for smoke. lima joined her on balcony for smoke and chat on the sofa.

great start michelle.

Someone said that this is only meant to be voyeur not a whorehouse or something as some seems to expect. That Belle and Becca was taking it too far by going around topless all day and so on making expectations too big for the other houses. Tbh, with the way the girls they put in B1/B2 looks, they seem to support our "needs". Michelle is definitively a great addition RLC for sure, Sia I'm not so sure of yet.
If it is actually like some people think, that Michelle and Belle are friends outside RLC it might be a try to get the two houses to socialize more.
For a noob, why are the two houses called B1 and B2 and whats Barcas?

@Hans46458: The apartments are located in Barcelona, Spain, hence "Barca", after the soccer team FC Barcelona, called Barça by its supporters. The original one (Lima, Melissa and Michelle) was often referred to as just Barca. The second one (Belle, Jasmin and Sia) opened early Augustus this year, shortly after that they were being called B1 and B2 rather than typing out the full names.

Every time I looked in to RLC this afternoon Michelle was in her room. She was sleeping / dozing for a while then stirred and did some exercises. During all this time Melissa was in her room with her phone. Around 20:15 LT she actually left it for at least 15 minutes and was stood in the doorway talking.

I was then away for a while. From the chat room Michelle put a few things in her backpack and went out. I looked in again just after she arrived at B2. Hardly surprising really given so far little opportunity / invitation for her to mix in at B1. The chat room suggested Mel was invited to go to B2 as well but declined.

Sia was still out but then came in and joined the others on the sofa. Belle changed into a skimpy body and ears, maybe the same as halloween at B1 if not similar and Michelle was down to undies. Jasmin of course dressed. Sia changed into less than she came in wearing but not much posted. So far just they are sitting around. Maybe after Jasmin and Sia go to their rooms Belle and Michelle will get more lively? I will await the reports when I look in tomorrow evening.

I have not seem Lima at all today.

Update:-

While I was typing Jasmin now in bed then Belle and Michelle sharing, just Sia sat in the lounge.

PS

Can someone post or PM me the layout of B2 apartment and camera locations please so the fuzz and comments make a little more sense.

1 hour ago, TBird97 said:

So according to CC, Michelle is married. That would make her the perfect candidate,along with her husband, to replace those two dolts, Kitty & Smith. At least we'd see more harmony and affection.

After her first day "witch was great" I've only seen her do nothing but sleep and if she does have a husband she is not going to be to open, and why would she want to come to RLC "married", when her phone is already ringing off the hook. I sure most of what she well be doing may be scripted. Bad thing about these new girls is, when they get to RLC we paying customers have to wait some times 3 or so weeks before they become un shy.  As for as Kitty and Smith, I would rather see two horses in that apartment then them.8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

After her first day "witch was great" I've only seen her do nothing but sleep and if she does have a husband she is not going to be to open, and why would she want to come to RLC "married", when her phone is already ringing off the hook. I sure most of what she well be doing may be scripted. Bad thing about these new girls is, when they get to RLC we paying customers have to wait some times 3 or so weeks before they become un shy.  As for as Kitty and Smith, I would rather see two horses in that apartment then them.8)

She's also a cam girl, and apparently her husband does not mind. I guess it's similar to Jasmin, who said she lets her boyfriend fuck other women and she doesn't mind

She has spent too much time at B2 now to ever get a good relationship with the girls at B1. I don't know who decides where the girls are going to stay, but sorry to say - they're doing a lousy job! They are very bad at organizing. A day or two with Belle would be ok, but now she's a lost cause(?).

Shape up RLC!

Get her out of B1 and replace her with a new girl.

Michelle came in like a rocket, though at the moment she is barely fizzing.    She seems completely confidant that as soon as she chooses to engage with us we will be captivated.

The news that she is married knocked the fizz out of us.    It did mean the possibility of a real lesbian attraction with Belle or Melissa went straight out the window.

But entertainments, possibly featuring black dildo, seem a certainty given she has been a successful cam girl for 5 years.

Its a job, and she will be professional.   Tonight she seemed to me to be bating well covered up by Belle's bedclothes, with a cushion placed to cover any movements.   Maybe this performance was for someone on her phone.   It was not for us.  

She has already shown (flicking her panties over her naked pussy and adjusting her legs to give a good view) that when she does choose to perform for us it will be worth waiting for.

3 minutes ago, iloner said:

Michelle came in like a rocket, though at the moment she is barely fizzing.    She seems completely confidant that as soon as she chooses to engage with us we will be captivated.

The news that she is married knocked the fizz out of us.    It did mean the possibility of a real lesbian attraction with Belle or Melissa went straight out the window.

But entertainments, possibly featuring black dildo, seem a certainty given she has been a successful cam girl for 5 years.

Its a job, and she will be professional.   Tonight she seemed to me to be bating well covered up by Belle's bedclothes, with a cushion placed to cover any movements.   Maybe this performance was for someone on her phone.   It was not for us.  

She has already shown (flicking her panties over her naked pussy and adjusting her legs to give a good view) that when she does choose to perform for us it will be worth waiting for.

Like I stated earlier if she is married she shouldn't be here at RLC, instead of going to bed early she needs to study her lines "scripts" and take notes from Belle, if not she needs to get use to the bad criticism.....fast!8)

10 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

She has spent too much time at B2 now to ever get a good relationship with the girls at B1. I don't know who decides where the girls are going to stay, but sorry to say - they're doing a lousy job! They are very bad at organizing. A day or two with Belle would be ok, but now she's a lost cause(?).

Shape up RLC!

Get her out of B1 and replace her with a new girl.

She said that she doesn't get along with the girls at B1. Described them as 'horrible' or a word similar. I doubt she'll spend much time there