Fan Page Michelle

12 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I watched most of the night just like you did, unless you was there in person.  let me keep my own thoughts, and believes.8)

Yes it was like a few weeks ago when i saw Jasmin kiss and nibble her way down Belle's body ending up between her beautiful legs....;D

yesterday mich did her cam show. like before we got to see a striptease and a masterbation show: spread legs, parted pussy, 2 fingers in asshole. this time though she did a full insertion and bated with her black dildo.

had to contend with this show being at same time as chocolate massage in b1 and nelly sex. also of note b2 went into maintenance very early on in show while everyone was excited with anticipation for show. thankfully maintenance didnt last for very long, just couple minutes and nothing was missed.

someone apparently went to her site on myfreecams to watch there also, they reported it available for 10% of show but then went into group private show for rest of event. so apparently you had to pay to view and mich made plenty.

On 7.12.2016 at 9:26 AM, Drenaii said:

yesterday mich did her cam show. like before we got to see a striptease and a masterbation show: spread legs, parted pussy, 2 fingers in asshole. this time though she did a full insertion and bated with her black dildo.

had to contend with this show being at same time as chocolate massage in b1 and nelly sex. also of note b2 went into maintenance very early on in show while everyone was excited with anticipation for show. thankfully maintenance didnt last for very long, just couple minutes and nothing was missed.

someone apparently went to her site on myfreecams to watch there also, they reported it available for 10% of show but then went into group private show for rest of event. so apparently you had to pay to view and mich made plenty.

Do you know were this is broadcasted?

Great possibilities eventually came to nothing.

Mich lay naked on the settee with her laptop.   Its a big screen, and from Cam 2 covered too much of her body, so you saw most from cam 1 which was a little too far away.

She stroked her breasts, she several times organised a good view of her pussy and the she frigged it briefly.   Then she changed position from lying down to sitting with the laptop on her lap (now cam 2 was better but not enough light to see well into the shadow cast by the laptop onto the top of her thighs).   

I was busy for a moment and suddenly she was dressed again, and Sia had come home.

Mich jumped quickly into bed naked, and then bated under the covers.   

Why?   If she was going to do a show naked on the settee why completely cover herself in bed?

Any ideas?

37 minutes ago, iloner said:

Mich lay naked on the settee with her laptop.   Its a big screen, and from Cam 2 covered too much of her body, so you saw most from cam 1 which was a little too far away.

She stroked her breasts, she several times organised a good view of her pussy and the she frigged it briefly.   Then she changed position from lying down to sitting with the laptop on her lap (now cam 2 was better but not enough light to see well into the shadow cast by the laptop onto the top of her thighs).   

I was busy for a moment and suddenly she was dressed again, and Sia had come home.

Why?   If she was going to do a show naked on the settee why completely cover herself in bed?

Any ideas?

Because putting on a show for her webcam is theater, whereas masturbating for pleasure is much more intimate and personal. You can say the same about Belle, she would writhe around naked all day but on the rare occasions she bated she hid it from us as much as possible

1 hour ago, iloner said:

Any ideas?

I agree!! Same room, Two different cams, whats the different's.. there full of it.8)

Got to thank Michelle for a wonderful pussy display last night.

We had various permutations of open pussy from the back, with a brief opening of the pink gash by fingers. 

Also a short session in pink pants sat on bed facing cameras legs open.

Although there seemed every intention of bating naked on top of the bed it never happened.   She did seem to be looking for her dildo at one point but then got distracted.   

She started a flood in the kitchen with the washing machine.     No surprise that mopping this flood was the nearest to wetness either Sia or Candy got last night.

Mich didn't let this flood get in the way of her commitment to us though.   She left her pals to do the mopping - frankly what other use do the two of them have? - and Mich got back on her bed, bum open and facing outward to the cams for our delight.

What a trooper!   

Michelle and Candy seems to be a bit upset today, I wonder what was found out today. These two are usually out the door by now,  I read Michelle gave a good viewing last night, or are those three still reading those RLC comments?  I think  RLC needs to ban those cell-phones and lap-tops from those apartments, then the girls wouldn't have to worry about what customers are saying.8)