Fan Page Michelle

mikeusa

On 12/22/2016 at 8:07 PM, iloner said:

Lovely to see Nichole getting fucked in a very loving way by her new handsome man.

They both looked like they enjoyed themselves.   We know Nich is a very horny and beautiful girl.    The bloke was kind and considerate.

Unless there is evidence of money being agreed, it is surely sufficient that these two young people liked to enjoy their first? fuck together.

Others seem to have seen evidence of prostitution but so far as I can tell they are merely making assertions and I cannot recall any actual evidence being cited.

But these comments are coming from very experienced posters so we must take them seriously.    Just because I or you didn't see something doesn't mean there is not a case to be made.   Perhaps they would make clear to us what they base their assertions on.

Otherwise, it seems a shame to me to traduce this very lovely and willing girl unnecessarily and unfairly.

DONE

• hotwal changed the title to Fan Page Michelle

Is it Michelles bf that has been in B2 yesterday and today? If so someone please kill him...
Michelle, Jessica and Nicole is dancing sexy toghether and he is filming and taking pictures with his phone.
Michelle is hinting for him to stop but he just keeps going. I'f he's going to be recording on his phone
while they party at B1 today I'm sure he can kill the mood all by himself.
He seems like an asshole too I haven't even seen Michelle kiss him but they did share bed last night. (with Michelle going to bed first and him a lot later)

36 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

How do you get such info? Who is he, I mean he shares Michelles bed but they don't seem to be bf/gf.

There are a number of Russian / Ukrainian speakers on CamCaps. He is a friend, but not a boyfriend. Her husband knows about him. They seem to have a fairly open relationship. He will be leaving shortly

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, Hans46458 said:

Is it Michelles bf that has been in B2 yesterday and today? If so someone please kill him...
Michelle, Jessica and Nicole is dancing sexy toghether and he is filming and taking pictures with his phone.
Michelle is hinting for him to stop but he just keeps going. I'f he's going to be recording on his phone
while they party at B1 today I'm sure he can kill the mood all by himself.
He seems like an asshole too I haven't even seen Michelle kiss him but they did share bed last night. (with Michelle going to bed first and him a lot later)

Agreed!  That guy was a complete tool.