Fan Page Renata

Another all night out for Renata "I guess she is still trying convenience her boyfriend to give her a second chance and that she well only blow him and give him her puss from now on."  Now back home she has Ilona and Tim visiting B2 maybe they can help her become friends with Victoria again.  What ever happens Victoria should not trust her so easily again with any man of her's after learning Renata can be very sneaky and fast in the ass.  Tim seems to be very eager to give her a lot of advise while getting himself an I full of the B2 girls "sneaky>:D sneaky"...LOL  I still say that RLC should send Renata packing. "My thoughts only"8)

Renata organized a little party at B2 today consisting of the girls stripping down so that we could witness some near-naked fondling and kissing. Then it progressed to body rubs using hands and upper bodies.  Neia was placed on the table  so that  she and Renata could have a faux 69-ner.  That progressed to both removing their bikini bottoms and Renata got a dildo that she used on Neia. Victoria got into the act to use the dildo on Neia as the latter laid on her stomach on the  table. Renata sat at the one end to make it look like Neia was eating her out.The jury is out on whether she did or not.

Then, the fun and games moved to the one bathroom where the three shared the tub. Overall, very entertaining.

Watching B2 is beginning to be a hit-and-miss thing. When Renata is out trying to salvage her relationship with her boyfriend, things tend to be dull. Victoria isn't as sure of herself as Renata and Neia is still new to the venue, although today's fun and games should give her the green light if she's inclined to be into sex games, especially if she is bi-curious.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Madam Renata gave a pretty good show tonight with the girls "if I had to buy it..it would stay on the shalf"...lol  I have to give her an E for effort for trying the girls was looking sexy, a lot of fake moves and a lot of whispering back and forth with Neia and Beatrice iin each others ears as if it was scripted...I am also thinking that the drinks "alcohol" was not real.  Good try girls:rolleyes:...  When Renata first got to B1 she was one of my favorits she did make things happen there when needed, but once she got into B2 to which I think was a very big mistake..." she orchestrated this same kind of so call show" but she screwed Victoria's boyfriend on cam, on the couch once Victoria left the room and came back to catch her in the act>:D...from then on I have no respect for her and Victoria shouldn't trust her either no matter how many times she wants to play house.  I give her the name Madam Renata because of what she did to Victoria,  I have also notice she dosen't do a lot of the things she use to do anymore "I am sure its because of her boyfriend watching.8)

In reference to what happened tonight, it all looked like it was going to be another sexual tryst and we got to see Beatrice nude while Neia might as well have worn a one piece bathing suit. Why bother wearing those hooker shoes with the 6 inch heels? None of the girls look comfortable in them.

The phony act of pussy licking was presented to us, once again. Note to Renata: As long as the recipient  is wearing panties,  it's not pussy licking.

The whole thing came to a sudden end, leaving us to wonder: was it really scripted? I'm inclined to think so. The only ones who carried on for a bit were Beatrice and Neia in their bath tub.

Even though she did do the do to Victoria,  Renata seems like she is in the dumps and don't have that get up and go power she use to have for RLC...she looks like she have been working 3rd shift at an assembly line...lol  Renata needs to get up and go visit her two friends Sher and Regina at B1 before they leave and give them a wild party...."if its not to late"...LOL8)

I'm inclined to think that Renata's boyfriend hasn't forgiven her for inviting that guy over a couple of weeks ago and getting laid by him. The relationship between her and her b/f is probably in the dumpster and that's why she's doing nothing..........OR....the b/f has forgiven her but she can't throw any further parties at B2.

Either way, we're not getting anything from B2 unless it's via Victoria. I'm still hoping to see her bate without any covers.

As of 18:22 hours. B2 local time, Renata's suitcase was sitting on her bed, still open but a cursory look around her room showed that her personal stuff was packed.

That would leave Victoria as a contender to get things moving at B2, since Beatrice and Neia don't seem to give a damn about anyone else other than themselves. However........I noticed a couple of weeks ago that Vicky has been wearing a ring on the third finger of her left hand. Over in Europe, that usually signifies the person is engaged. That also means that the odds of Vicky getting sexy are slim to none.

Draw the blinds on B2. The party is over.:-\

Renata, I sure is leaving today, she started out as one of my favorites until she did Victoria wrong, "in my book friends just don't shit on each other" I hope she well return again one day in the future.......future, and not give all her remaining time to her boyfriend while working for RLC.  Renata have a safe trip and hope to see you again one day.8)

27 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Renata, I sure is leaving today, she started out as one of my favorites until she did Victoria wrong, "in my book friends just don't shit on each other" I hope she well return again one day in the future.......future, and not give all her remaining time to her boyfriend while working for RLC.  Renata have a safe trip and hope to see you again one day.8)

Quite a few are leaving today.  Renata, Regina, Sher and Ilona & Tim.

B2 is already gone UM. B1 should be going UM Soon and likely Ilona & Tim's place will as well.