Fan Page Renata

I too will miss her as when there she has been the main interest at B1 - good to look at and not shy.

Can she get her fingers and tongue between the legs of any B2 girl and even get something in return, unlike from Regi and Sher ?   Viki seems very unlikely. Leona or Nita are  perhaps relatively more like but their routine counts against it.

From the way things are looking I really don't think that it was a good move for RLC to put Renata in B2 with Leona, Nita and Victoria,  I think Renata may just fail trying to get in the minds of her three room mates.  I don't think that she "Renata" is going to be as trustworthy with these girls as she was with the partying girls in B1,  I also since and feel that Leona isn't to fun of her either.  Leona is there to model make some money and not to party and the same for Nita.  Right now Nita:rolleyes:is the star of the apartment "that's if any of you members have been seeing what I have been seeing."  Victoria I don't know what her purpose is at B2, because she mostly keeps to herself a lot, and she doesn't really do or show much, she seems to have her limits and self pride.  Seems Leona, Nita and Victoria may have had there meeting about Renata already8).

Whatever RLC's reasons and intentions the move to B2 is not working out well for Renata.

At times all four of the B2 girls have been together and seemingly happy and friendly but then seem to be avoiding Renata again.

Right now she is alone in her room while at B1 B3 are visiting.

Last night she visited B1 and slept over with Sher.

I see that Renata is not visiting B1 tonight, RLC must have made her stay home for a change, now she doesn't have anyone to talk to..."looks like Victoria has the night off and she is out of the apartment,  and while Leona sleeps like a rock her close and best friend Nita sneakingly pleasures "masturbates" her self to sleep.8)

Things have taken a turn for the better (at least for us pervs) after Renata and Victoria had fun with the guy on Thursday. Both girls seem to be at least bi-curious as they hugged,kissed and groped each other, leading to sharing the guy. Renata appears to have broken Victoria out of her shell and no doubt, there's more in the future.

Nita remains an uncertain quantity. She's not too sure about how far she'll go along with the other two.

>"RLC might consider on getting rid of Renata now, seeing that Victoria and her may never really get a long to with each other now "I wouldn't trust her alone with my dog in the same room after last week." I also think most of her days may be just sitting on the couch waiting for night so she can go catch up with her boyfriend and not come in until the next day wasting a lot of viewers time.8)

After Renata participated in the 3some with Victoria and the unknown male last week, she has been busy trying to get her boyfriend back. She can't deny that she was a willing participant, getting laid and sucking the guy's cock since it was all on  camera.

Her boyfriend was seriously pissed and understandibly so and probably told her to take a hike. Since then, she's put in maybe 8 hours per day at B2 and spending the rest of her time trying to make amends, hoping to turn the clock back in her relationship with her b/f.

She's still friendly with Victoria and Neia, but I don't think she will get freaky with Vicky again nor show too much for the rest of her stay at B2 since her b/f is more important to her.

4 hours ago, TBird97 said:

After Renata participated in the 3some with Victoria and the unknown male last week, she has been busy trying to get her boyfriend back. She can't deny that she was a willing participant, getting laid and sucking the guy's cock since it was all on  camera.

Her boyfriend was seriously pissed and understandibly so and probably told her to take a hike. Since then, she's put in maybe 8 hours per day at B2 and spending the rest of her time trying to make amends, hoping to turn the clock back in her relationship with her b/f.

She's still friendly with Victoria and Neia, but I don't think she will get freaky with Vicky again nor show too much for the rest of her stay at B2 since her b/f is more important to her.

Kind of hard winning a BF back when you get caught blowing someone else's sausage.  ;D