Fan Page Renata

17 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Renata my try and trust the two house pig-lits "Regina and Sher" again. How many times does it take to get kicked in the ass?  Once Tereza shows up again they well turn stone cold towards her again. "wake up Renata, stop buying their friendship" it only works with food or Tereza.8)

I agree.... Seems the 2 little piglets got their asses slapped maybe.....

After the UM they seem to be all happy go lucky with her....

The shit just keeps piling up in this apartment don't it.......lol

Just Sayin... :):P:)

22 minutes ago, Booffer69 said:

Well S.O.B... Seems the 2 little piggies followed Renata to Ilona's place.. Interesting isn't it........lol 

I saw them too before looking here and was very surprised. Yesterday I too saw Renata with Regi & Sher in Sher's room for a while.

Just a couple of days ago Renata left B1 quickly then Tereza turned up. IMO Regi and Sher were totally disrespectful inviting her, if they wanted to meet it should have been elsewhere. I still think Regi outwardly talks and acts friendly with whoever best suits her at the time but has no loyalty and Sher's priority is not falling out with Regi.

There is food and wine on the table to tuck into. Regi & Sher aren't going to get looking less like piggies and have bums looking more like Renata's unless they change their diet.

I wonder what opinion Ilona will herself form of Regi rather that based mostly on what Renata has told her ?

No harmony at B1 now ....

Renata went out to the balcony, then a bath/shower and is now in her room.

Regina had a snack and is now crashed out on the sofa.

Sher had quick bath/shower, did her makeup then went out in a long shirt dress and heels.

Meanwhile at B3 all 4 are in the lounge, although 3 occupied with their phone and Tim is on the laptop.

Now that Renata has become friends with Regina by going down on her and having her for dinner "Yuck" in the bathroom, I wonder if she is going to do the same with Sher once she comes back home?  Even though I really can't complain about what I saw, after all the drama that went on the last two weeks anything well do in B1,  I just wished it would have been with another girl "that Renata did this too, maybe one of the new girls in B2, someone she may be able to trust".  This may not have been a smart move for Renata either seeing that Regina and Sher has turned their back on her twice before "and it could happen again" she more less brought Regina's friendship back. As of speaking about going down and eating Regina's pussy "why didn't Regina return the favor?"  Maybe next time Nina and Kira could come over and give them a real class and show them the right way to eat that cat...lol  "My thoughts only"8)

Once Regina got her's and went to bed, Renata got back into the bathtub and masturbated to finally get rid of that throbbing ich she had between her legs "its a shame that Regina' didn't take care of Renata's wanting pussy before she turned her own lights out for the night."8)

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Renata has become friends with Regina by going down on her and having her for dinner "Yuck" in the bathroom, I wonder if she is going to do the same with Sher once she comes back home?  Even though I really can't complain about what I saw, after all the drama that went on the last two weeks anything well do in B1,  I just wished it would have been with another girl "that Renata did this too, maybe one of the new girls in B2, someone she may be able to trust".  This may not have been a smart move for Renata either seeing that Regina and Sher has turned their back on her twice before "and it could happen again" she more less brought Regina's friendship back. As of speaking about going down and eating Regina's pussy "why didn't Regina return the favor?"  Maybe next time Nina and Kira could come over and give them a real class and show them the right way to eat that cat...lol  "My thoughts only"8)

Once Regina got her's and went to bed, Renata got back into the bathtub and masturbated to finally get rid of that throbbing ich she had between her legs "its a shame that Regina' didn't take care of Renata's wanting pussy before she turned her own lights out for the night."8)

Seems to be a Russian/Ukrainian thing of not returning the favour.. lol

14 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Amazing how they can go from not liking each other to that lol... Wonder how much they made for that lol 

It was Tereza that Renata really disliked after her comment about Renata's lifestyle but it was very wrong of Regina & Sher to have Tereza back in the apartment. We don't know how much Renata knew of the comments and reactions behind her back.

Another possible influence on last night was wine goggles. They started on the wine before Sher went out but Regina & Renata had most of two bottles. Regina is relative immune to alcohol but Renata perhaps less so.

19 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

That is Regina all over, all take and no give.

2 hours ago, delta10 said:

It was Tereza that Renata really disliked after her comment about Renata's lifestyle but it was very wrong of Regina & Sher to have Tereza back in the apartment. We don't know how much Renata knew of the comments and reactions behind her back.

Another possible influence on last night was wine goggles. They started on the wine before Sher went out but Regina & Renata had most of two bottles. Regina is relative immune to alcohol but Renata perhaps less so.

Had wondered if drink was involved.. they both looked abit awkward and ashamed.. lol   >:D

57 minutes ago, Max 2017 said:

Had wondered if drink was involved.. they both looked a bit awkward and ashamed.. lol

They got through the two bottles quite fast. Renata took the lead but Regi didn't exactly resist at all. If they had kept drinking and hence their inhibitions suppressed when they came back down maybe Renata would have encouraged Regi to get her tongue working between her legs and / or use the toy instead of having to eventually satisfy herself.