Fan Page Renata

All credit goes to kitek over at camcaps: 

To clear things up as to why Renata got so upset.

From all the convos it was not clear who was the problem. So today it turned out that it was Tereza saying something to Renata on the night out of the apt.

Renata talked today to R & S and said she is going to sort it out with Tereza when she comes back.

I don't think Tereza approves Renata's life style.

While crying she said without giving name: "Who gives her the right to judge me"

Sher told her she takes things too emotional.

While she was visiting B3 night before the argument . Renata talked a lot about sex, she was asking if Y/R & I/T tried 4-some already.

Ilona and Tim persuaded Renata to family life and not the life she is leading now. In a while, she will wake up lonely and abandoned by all and will come to such conclusions. Tim told her not to forget to invite them to the wedding. But she has a bad experience. She was raised in an orthodox house, and at the age of 20 she got married and it ended up badly. She gained freedom. She is convinced that only freedom is worth something and is now raging. She has a group of 4-5 girlfriends with whom she has sex. With guys from time to time too but it does not make her a special pleasure.

Its not hard to see that Renata doesn't like or want to be around Tereza and there is some friction that soon well turn into fire.  Sher and Regina sucks up to Tereza like to hungry cats but when Tereza's not around they "Sher and Regina" is looking for Renata for some free orgasms and sexual advise that Tereza has no idea of doing, so Tereza she uses her night life skills instead, witch she is very good at for those that don't know her and her sneaky ways.  I think that Renata feels abandoned by Sher the most.  I am sure Renata like some of the viewers was hoping that Tereza was gone for good.  Tereza is very sexy but has her sneaky ways,  she never do anything around the apartment except eat and sleep and loves the streets, she tries to be to sexy just before heading out the door for an all night swing,  I was hoping when she got to B1 she was going to take it to the top again, but Renata did that for a moment, Renata knows how to bring that energy to the apartment and Tereza may be somewhat jealous. "Just my thoughts only"8)  

StnCld316  Thanks for the images, which go back to other times, where people enjoyed, so much to see good shows of the girls, and also, shared with other subscribers the best images or videos of those shows.
Actually, the people did good works with those scenes, and RLC, took advantage of all the free publicity we did, and encouraged other viewers to enter and become subscribers, hoping to see nice shows ...
Although I do not want to be a bird of bad temper, and warn you that RLC, has put price, to all who share material ...
On the other hand, but having regard to this, I do not think they deserve the attention of continuing to make them the same free publicity to attract new subscribers, as they are the first, who went to those people who gave much publicity to his page.

6 hours ago, mikeusa said:

there to much drama between renata and tereza  

YUP , and Tourette’s Syndrome is the one who started it all by judging Renata... And unfortunately the other 2 slobs followed her suite and now Renata has been alienated... Don't blame her at all for leaving everyday now....why should she stay there and have to fake liking them.... Just Sayin... :):P:)

So now we know that Renata was married at an early age and it turned out badly. If she came from a Greek orthodox  religious family and married into same,  it would certainly curtail any independence on her part. Maybe her ex-husband abused her,mentality or physically.  Perhaps he wasn't a good lover and that's what turned her off guys. She would probably be happy in the company of someone like Rosie or Sofie. One can only wish.

Lovely Renata, you will probably not read this but just in case...

Tereza, not even an active tenant anymore, made you an outcast in what is supposed to be also your apartment. I can totally understand you spending as much time outside as possible, but it's a shame, I really like you. Hang in there girl, the vast majority of the RLCF and also the CC members are on your side in this.