Fan Page Renata

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎10 at 1:50 AM, StnCld316 said:

Renata & Regina Livingroom Play 10-09-2017

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Well that's interesting........lol

I never caught this one, so is this before or after all the shit hit the fan????

I'm thinking afterwards..... :P:):P

Edited by StnCld316

These three Renata, Sher and Regina are starting to act like the three stooges, one minute they are fighting and hating each other the next minute they are fingering each other and kissing each others asses.  For me they are starting to be a big turn off with the soapy bathwater "scripted sex show."  I think if these little girls want to give the viewers a show "take it to the bed room, rather then hiding in a foam filled bathtub making fake orgasm faces" the other apartments do it....."for what its worth they are not special....anymore."  My thoughts only"8)

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

These three Renata, Sher and Regina are starting to act like the three stooges, one minute they are fighting and hating each other the next minute they are fingering each other and kissing each others asses.  For me they are starting to be a big turn off with the soapy bathwater "scripted sex show."  I think if these little girls want to give the viewers a show "take it to the bed room, rather then hiding in a foam filled bathtub making fake orgasm faces" the other apartments do it....."for what its worth they are not special....anymore."  My thoughts only"8)

about time  you figured it out  of course it was scripted  you can freaking tell 

WOW  b1 is becoming predictable now it started with the oil rubbing between regina and renata  then renata grabs her dildo from the table that she brought from downstairs to go upstairs in the tub regina jill her off with it renata did her fake moaning .. I'm starting to believe that b1 is scripted 

Edited by mikeusa
add words

2 hours ago, mikeusa said:

WOW  b1 is becoming predictable now it started with the oil rubbing between regina and renata  then renata grabs her dildo from the table that she brought from downstairs to go upstairs in the tub regina jill her off with it renata did her fake moaning .. I'm starting to believe that b1 is scripted 

A few days ago you asked me what took me so long in figuring that out!!!! "now what took you so long into understanding that!!!LOL8)

It almost seems like B1 and B2 have become convents. No guys there to play with the women. Nobody gets laid, nobody gets a blow job and no guys going down on the women. WTF?? A year ago, both apartments were alive but they're dead now.

The apartments with the couples are more entertaining than the ones with the single women. 

I like Renata and some but not all of the things she have done to bring B1 back to life, but I wish she would stop sucking on the soda straw that's sticking out of Regina's asshole, its bad enough she ate Regina's muff with out getting her done in return,  seems she has been sucking up to Regina every since Tereza left B1.  Regina and Sher is not worth it....all three need to spend more time in B1 instead of the streets, its bad when all three girls are gone most of the day and all night, and only return the next morning.8)

Well looks like Renata had her cake and ate it too, she finally got her fix from Sher and Regina, and it took so long to get.  All three had the viewers watching, to bad Renata wound of sick..."from eating to much"...anyway someone won't have to douche in the morning. "Three stars:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:from the me ladies"  Hopefully after tonight all three of you won't disappear for a few days..lol8)

Well I must say I enjoyed most of the play in between baths last night. The only downside was Regi! This was all about Sher and Renata but lardo had to insert herself into the whole thing because she cannot accept she is not the top bitch in the pack. The least she could have done was stop chewing on the stupid f***ing gum! Sher and Renata had a great thing going on without Regi needing to grab their heads and move them around, sticking that little toy in there where is was not needed and generally blocking the view (which is about all she was good at). I hope Sher and Renata can do this again WITHOUT REGI! Next time close the door and stick a nice, old-style rubber door stop under there and keep her out.