Edda & Joe

2 hours ago, tharkibwj said:

Alan has serious mental issues and he seems to be a puppy of Nina. If Nina consents, he'll fuck anyone.

Well he certainly seems to need her consent lol, he never got it on with Serena until he got the nod from Nina or until it suited Nina which is probably more to the point.

2 hours ago, Plank said:

The lovely Nora visiting again. But this time she's brought a bloke with her.

* A jealous Plank stomps off to find something to smash*

Was very very disappointed to see Nora this evening with a male friend i hope this does not mean the end of the Edda/Nora relationship just have to hope Nora swings both ways lol. Must admit though nothing like it has happened since though i think early one morning Nora was trying to grab Edda's attention but nothing came of it grrrrrr.

So come on Nora and Edda you know you enjoyed that recent evening when you each explored each other and we enjoyed it even more.

Edda has been looking a bit pissed off/fed up since on more than one occasion.

Later that Saturday afternoon a large group of friends came over to the apartment, for some reason,I don't know?
The fun began when they all left!
Some bloke & Joe were talking in the kitchen whilst Alan is at the bottom of a pile of Nina,Edda & Serena all playing with each other in various ways,hands everywhere. This was designed to get the attention of the kitchen two. It worked.  *  See pic, Guess where Edda's right hand is.
Joe & Edda and Alan & Nina went into the bedroom whilst Serena & some bloke got the living room couch.
The bedroom seemed like fun,a same room session, no swapping but everyone having a good time. Which was great to see!

Create an account to see this content!

I watched with interest when the lovely Serena was getting ready at Nina & Alan's. She spent a lot of time on her hair,Nina helped with her make-up & she got dressed in black underwear & stockings.
She looked great & I wondered where she was going, & who was she meeting?
Later she turned up at Edda & Joe's.The drinks were flowing, they spent time on the computer, then Joe gave Serena a massage.

Create an account to see this content!

Serena & Edda relax.

It wasn't long before Edda & Serena were teasing & tormenting Joe,that descended into Edda starting a BJ.

Serena joined in.I don't know if this was pre-planned or if it's Joe's Birthday or Christmas came early, but he is a very lucky lad!

It's a thumbs up from Edda!

Edda going deep.

What started on the bed,finished on the floor with Joe face f**king both of them.He seems to get off on being 'aggressive' or 'domineering'.  
He eventually came with his dick all the way down Edda's throat.
I'm not sure that Edda appreciated that too much & there was a concerned look & kiss from Serena.