Edda & Joe

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hey Plank you play back on the live replay on the bottom of the screen those shots you took above and that girl is looking at herself on VHTV on her phone the little minx lol. She is begining to love it i think.

You play it back at 15:57 her time (cam 3) and you can see her image on the phone lol. You probably know already but on that live replay if you expand the + button on the right hand side you get a more fine adjustment of the time which you can click on. This live replay function is bloody great as you don't have to wait for it to appear in the archive section lol.

She is sure getting more used to seeing herself on the screen and i reckon she is gonna get much better.

Roll on later.

Later edit of message.....Shit she has just left so will have to be another time lol.

Thanks for the info pal,it's great not having to stress that I'm missing the action,it's a great feature.

Remember when I commented above of how I hope to see more of Edda's artistic friend, well my wish came true,and then some. :wub:
Another stunning evening at Edda & Joe's, a four hour long pampering session for Edda & Friend who is called Nora according to VH.
With Joe safely tucked away in the bedroom it started with Edda giving Nora a massage, initially Nora was shy, thankfully that didn't last long.
Edda finished the massage by holding an ice cube in her mouth and teasing Nora's nips with it.
Well it was only fair for Nora to do the same to Edda, wasn't it?
Then came a nice shower together,notice the pic of Nora's cheeky look at the bathroom cam. Edda has obviously said something along the lines of, 'the VH audience will be going mental for this by now'.
Back to the lounge for moisture-isation, each taking turns to rub lotion into each other.
A fantastic evenings entertainment courtesy of Edda & Nora, and Joe stayed out of the way and let them get on with it, I know I couldn't have.
If you are a subscriber, get to the timeline now ! Although that session deserves to go into the Archive Moments as a classic.
I've said it before, and at this rate I will say it again. Get a Subscription to VHtv !

Create an account to see this content!

Edited by Plank
retraction

Thought we may have had a bit of pussy play last night but I think Edda is being very careful and bringing her on slowly lol. After all when Nora first came on the scene she wouldn't show anything at all so Edda has done well. Roll on next weekend for the next instalment lol. It needs to be a weekend I think when Joe is out the way then I think Edda would go for it then. By the way her name ( Nora) is mentioned in VHTV's newsletter. Must admit she has a gorgeous body

We have all witnessed fake ass sessions between various girls, from various apartments, from various sites.
No names,as we all have our favourites and axes to grind.
The evening started off in the usual way at Edda & Joe's with Nora. Drinks,food and laughs. Edda & Nora got changed into something sexy & Joe wore his dressing gown?
The girls ended up in the shower together and soaped each others bodies as we have seen before,before moving to the LR for Edda to massage Nora again as we have seen before.
What followed I describe as Edda's Erotic Education of Nora & it was something to behold.
Edda showing Nora the finer points of how to use a tongue & mouth on the clit for maximum effect.
Nora was loving every second of it, thrusting herself into Edda's face.
Edda decided that it was time to introduce a further education module into the session,a pink dildo.
Edda went to the bedroom to get some lube, where the incredibly stoic Joe sat watching the laptop.
In a brief conversation you could see that Edda told Joe how nuts Nora was getting, and how wet she was getting as a result.Fair play to Joe, he stayed in the bedroom again as to not spoil the party.
By the time Edda had lubed up the dildo & gone to work on Nora,the entire neighbourhood must have heard Nora's orgasm(s). Joe put on some headphones. Nora launched herself at Edda with some passionate kissing,Edda didn't complain.
Now it was Nora's turn to put theory into practice, see if she had learnt from Professor Edda.
Oh my god had she,the caressing,the tongue/mouth and finger techniques were on point.Edda was loving it.Nora asked if Edda needed lube for the dildo, Edda waved that idea away.
You could tell that Nora had learnt well by the noises Edda was making, and how her back was so arched.At the end of it Nora asked Edda if she had made her come, I don't speak the language but I am pretty sure it was an emphatic, hell yes!
Before the evening was over there was time for Edda to explain about squirting & how to do the 'scissor sisters' position.
Once again I will state, if you are a member get yourself to the timeline if your not Join today,you are missing out,and it is worth it.

PS. I did try to post some pics but they wouldn't load? But they are in the Gallery. :)

Yes Plank last night was brilliant Edda has done a marvelous job of bringing Nora on from the timid and shy girl to fully fledged sex expert lol. I must applaud Edda for her patience in reaching this point and hasn't gone at it full blast but gradually bringing her on over recent weeks it has been a pleasure watching her progress culminating in last night's brilliant show. The only thing left now is to introduce her to the exploits of Alan lol. As you say it has been worth the subscription just to follow and watch Edda and Nora has a great body on her. Roll on the next instalment.

Ps Yes Plank I had trouble loading piccys last night and getting them to show up here, very strange.

Well well well to be honest i was not sure who was supposed to be seducing who in the end??? Edda got straight in with her back massaging of the young girl however they were constantly being interupted by Joe being a pain in the ass keeping popping in from the bedroom for whatever. Then suddenly a little later the girl hopped over and sat astride Edda's lap and started passionately kissing her and i thought whoaaa what is going on here. I think  Professor Edda  was rather surprised lol.

Then unfortunately Edda got a nose bleed which brought the evening antics to an abrupt early close as Edda then very soon went to bed. 

The youngster is a lively young thing and bodes well i think for the coming days and weeks hopefully. So what with her and Nora now in the swing of things roll on the next session whenever.