Edda & Joe

Well we had Nora round again this evening but not even any legs out now,  stayed dressed the whole time she was there so unfortunately i think we have seen the one and only girly experiment with Edda many weeks ago.

Its a shame as i thought Nora enjoyed her sexual encounter with Edda that night, judging by the sounds she was making lol, but we have had nothing since so whether Nora has decided to go on the straight and narrow now (Grrrr) but she has certainly done nothing with Edda since that great night.

Also Edda has had no success in recruiting anyone else since so all in all a bit of a bummer really think Edda has lost her touch and has to rely now on Nina, Alan & Serena now for any extra activities??? 

I hope i am proved wrong soon.

Unfortunately this apartment is just getting a bit boring now nothing much ever happens now as all of Edda's g/f's seem to have deserted her lately.

The new ones coming in are unable to do anything even if they wanted to as Joe is always around now and Edda is often looking so bloody miserable its just not worth the trouble watching.

Even her b/j's are getting boring now same old thing with Joe looking in his usual comotose state with no reaction at all, i am sure he is on something most of the time.

I like Edda & Joe, they seem like a 'cool' couple.I find Edda very attractive,but I don't know why? Probably that girl-next-door,homely shit....anyway!

I agree with Robwin above that their sex life has become a bit predictable,and I get the impression sometimes that Edda 'goes through the motions', just to keep Joe happy.

I think if Edda got half a chance she would be all over Alan, but she will not put her relationship with Joe at risk.

21 hours ago, Plank said:

I like Edda & Joe, they seem like a 'cool' couple.I find Edda very attractive,but I don't know why? Probably that girl-next-door,homely shit....anyway!

I agree with Robwin above that their sex life has become a bit predictable,and I get the impression sometimes that Edda 'goes through the motions', just to keep Joe happy.

I think if Edda got half a chance she would be all over Alan, but she will not put her relationship with Joe at risk.

Yeah it is a shame as in the begining Edda was great with having all her g/f's round etc etc  and Joe used to stay away then but now he is always lurking and the g/f's seem to have got less and less which is a shame. I think he may have put a stop to much of it and Edda is begining to look more bored as time goes on. Am sure Edda now is just going through the duty motions lately as you say.

I agree with what you say about Alan though they did have a little fumble in the shower some weeks ago as did Joe & Nina but nothing else came of it. She also had a feel of Alans dick though his pants on the bed but again nothing came of it as Joe was there but the attraction is sure there.

It sure needs an injection of life in this apartment soon as i can see it slowly dying.

It is a real shame that Student 'Noshable' Nora doesn't visit anymore. But I think that she passed her practical exams with merit, & graduated thanks to Professor Edda's mentorship.

I have a theory that goes like this; Joe has gone as far as her dare with Nina & especially Serena. I think that he knows if he goes further with them,that would be open season for Edda to do what she wants,and he doesn't want to share her.

And I don't blame him.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought this was going to happen some time ago,the writing was on the wall. But still it's a damn shame to lose a great couple. :'(

Create an account to see this content!

I hope we will see them turn up at Nina, Alan & Serena's place.

And I wish them both well, but especially the lovely Edda.