Edda & Joe

The lovely 'noshable' Nora is visiting Edda again today.
I really enjoy watching these two, and I don't mean the erotic stuff, although that has been amazing.
I mean I like their friendship, the way they interact with each other chatting, having a meal,playing a board game, doing a jigsaw, when Edda is reviewing Nora's artwork etc, they are clearly very good friends.
There is a great, almost brotherly friendship between Nora & Joe as well, there is a lot teasing & fun & games.
Which is why I wonder if anything sexual  will ever happen between the three of them, it might be that line that you shouldn't cross if you want that friendship to survive.

I see Nora is back again this evening but just left. Don't fancy we have seen any hands on contact between Nora & Edda lately which is  bit of a disappointment. When Nora left just now Edda seemed to be a bit offish towards her so hope there is no disagreement between them it would be a shame. Still i suppose we all have our offish days sometimes lol. Would have thought since Nora's first foray into the sexual dept  (always assuming its her first?) she would have been gagging for it on subsequent occasions but nothing really. She slept over last night and when Edda had an early shower this morning around 07:30 she quickly awoke and sat up on the sofa to grab Edda's attention but Edda sort of ignored her really so i don't know if they have had a little falling out over something but i hope not.

9 hours ago, Plank said:

I just think Edda is tired,a late night & early start?

Nora around again this evening but Edda still a bit frosty while Nora seemed to get on well with Joe and had a big hug from him when she left and a half hug from Edda. Whether Edda is not too keen on how well Joe seems to get on with Nora but put it all out of her mind with a great BJ later lol. God can't Edda take in all of that cock with no gagging at all god knows where it goes lol. She sure loves sucking that cock though and beating it about her face lol.

ps sorry if blurred she was moving too fast lol

Joe cum shot.png

Oh what a tangled web we weave.When first we practice to deceive. - Sir Walter Scott (Marmion, 1808)

To say I am disappointed in Edda is a understatement. :(
But have a look at the Kitchen cam from 0100 their time or 2000 on the timeline.
Edda & Joe & Alan are having a smoke by the window underneath the camera,Joe finishes and goes to bed.
At 0105 watch Edda & Alan vanish from view into the blindspot underneath the camera.
Now tell me, do you think anything was going on there for five minutes?
The bad news for them is that Joe was looking at his phone & it seemed to me that he was trying to stretch the image on the screen.
Joe gets up, Alan hears a noise, Edda & Alan separate & act innocent.Joe comes into the kitchen,Edda gives him a glass of water. A frosty look from Joe toward Edda. Joe goes back to bed.
Watch Edda's reaction to this as she lightly punches the worktop.Busted!
The interactions following this between Alan & Edda are interesting. Then between Edda & Joe in the bedroom. Not sure if it was make-up sex or some sort of appeasement?
When are these people (& I include Clara & Stas in this) going to learn that same room sex sessions,swapping of partners etc etc, is fine,so long as everyone consents to it.
But sneaking around behind your partners back is a no-no, even in this sexually charged environment.
I just hope the damage is not done between Edda & Joe or between them and Nina & Alan & Serena, we will wait & see. :unsure:

7 hours ago, Plank said:

Oh what a tangled web we weave.When first we practice to deceive. - Sir Walter Scott (Marmion, 1808)

To say I am disappointed in Edda is a understatement. :(
But have a look at the Kitchen cam from 0100 their time or 2000 on the timeline......

Yeah I was watching that and thought it was odd though I think it was Edda trying to entice Alan last night and he wasn't having it for some reason. At one point Edda was on her back and moving her foot enticingly over Alan's shorts in the cock region to rub him and ended up with him wagging a finger at her to say no no etc so what the hell is going on god knows, why even was Alan there as the girls seemed ok back home. Must admit I would love to see him give Edda one but whether it will ever happen? As you say the later Edda and Joe sexual happenings seemed to be a bit of a apology perhaps ????