Edda & Joe

Thoroughly enjoyed the hot showers last night between Nina & Joe and then Alan & Edda especially Allan & Edda on the bed later with theiir hot playing, rather a shame she was only massaging his cock through his pants was longing for her to get it out and suck on it.

Still not sure whether it is just all for the cams but it sure looked good.

At least George wasn't around, as soon as he appears I go elsewhere just can't stand the bloke.

It looked to me that Edda & Alan wanted to go there, but not sure that Joe wants that to happen, and Edda is being a good girl and respecting that.
Maybe he doesn't fancy Nina or is frightened by the possible fall-out from swapping,  &  you can't blame him.

1 hour ago, Plank said:

It looked to me that Edda & Alan wanted to go there, but not sure that Joe wants that to happen, and Edda is being a good girl and respecting that.
Maybe he doesn't fancy Nina or is frightened by the possible fall-out from swapping,  &  you can't blame him.

Well the other night apart from Alan & Edda having a good fumble they both had showers with each others partners and they seemed to get on ok in the shower.

The other young lady has been visiting Edda and staying over on a few occasions now and been very shy and wary i think of the cams but she is slowly coming out and showing more and more but nothing sexual yet and yes she is very tidy and would love to see more of her.

I note Alan and Nina are round there with Edda & Joe again right now so lets hope things can progress further could be very good. Phase 2 roll on lol.

By the way that drawing that girl did of Hedda looked brilliant am surprised it hasn't been hung up somewhere.

Hey Plank you play back on the live replay on the bottom of the screen those shots you took above and that girl is looking at herself on VHTV on her phone the little minx lol. She is begining to love it i think.

You play it back at 15:57 her time (cam 3) and you can see her image on the phone lol. You probably know already but on that live replay if you expand the + button on the right hand side you get a more fine adjustment of the time which you can click on. This live replay function is bloody great as you don't have to wait for it to appear in the archive section lol.

She is sure getting more used to seeing herself on the screen and i reckon she is gonna get much better.

Roll on later.

Later edit of message.....Shit she has just left so will have to be another time lol.