Ada & Alan

So the VHtv folk had their Halloween/VHtv birthday parties tonight,believe me when I say that the only place to be was Nina,Alan,Serena's with Edda & Joe.
Wow ! What a party. I was going to post some pics but to be honest there was too much to post, I would be getting threatening emails from Admin about 'unreasonable usage'.
Let me try and give a brief round up of the action. Everyone got drunk & played games.
Edda & Joe went off to the bathroom to entertain each other.
Nina, Alan & Serena went to the bedroom. It all started as we have seen before, Alan kissing Serena while Nina rides his dick.
Then it shifted up a gear when Nina jumped off of his dick & Serena got on it. At last Alan got to fuck Serena aided & encouraged by Nina. She was loving being in control and directing the action.
Alan smashed the bejasus out of Serena, every so often Nina helped her self to some as well. But mainly it was about Alan & Serena.
After Alan came all over Serena's body,they lay there spent, Nina went to the bathroom & gave a helping hand to Joe & Edda in the bath.
The noises Edda was was making were fantastic.
From there everyone ended up in the bedroom, I thought it was an end of session warm-down, nope more fun! Edda & Nina play, Edda & Serena play, Alan massages Edda, Joe massages Nina,  Edda then Joe use a dildo on Nina anally.
And just when I thought that was the end, no Edda & Serena do a double bj on Joe in the LR. What a brilliant evening driven by Nina. Everyone had a great time and you could see the affection for each other.
If this was Haloween I can't wait for the Christmas party!

Plank... brilliantly summarised. Alan, Serena, Nina, Edda -Joe have the surprise factor and they are open to everything.

I liked Misty also but she has decided to settle down with zac ( Her current man ) so no more boys for her.Nyusha and Ana can be so much fun without that Rock.Violet and Jeff did Anal also. It was a good night at VH.

12 hours ago, Plank said:

So the VHtv folk had their Halloween/VHtv birthday parties tonight,believe me when I say that the only place to be was Nina,Alan,Serena's with Edda & Joe...................................................

As you say pal this subscription is worth it just for this one apartment.

As last i finally got my wish with Alan fucking Selena and boy didn't he half enjoy it lol. Last night i think reached new heights and they still give more and more it was bloody fantastic and your summary said  it all.  A bit strange the Selena fucking spell isn't in the archives i hope they put it in later as he sure banged the shit out of her wow i thought it was amazing how Nina was egging them both on to go harder and harder lol.

All i want to see now is Alan fucking Edda and i don't think that is too far away lol as they all seem to mix in brilliantly. what more could one ask for.

I must admit i am enjoying them more now that George seems to have gone, at least for a while and lets hope a long while.