Ada & Alan

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Alan and Serena
  • 3 weeks later...

Interesting time at this apartment yesterday.
Nina goes over to Edda's.
Alan entertains a new girl called Marina in his bedroom, with some interesting results.
Serena brings over a dark haired girl and is very much in charge as it starts in the bathroom & moved to the LR sofa.
Serena set about the girl and it was great ! The dark haired girl experienced all of the pleasures & then some.
By the end of it she was making so much noise it was obscene, having to bury her face in a pillow to stifle the sound.
Brilliant stuff !

After that 'Mistress' Serena then went over to Edda' to join Nina & a guy we have seen before at N & A's, they all shared the sofa bed.
Nina & Serena returned to their apartment with the other guy. Nina & Alan have a session in the BR.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Nina & Alan, Serena
  • 2 weeks later...

To carry on from my esteemed colleague's pics above of Serena in the shower. This was all preparation for a hot date.

Nina supervises the choice of outfit for the evening/morning.

Create an account to see this content!

Minor adjustment as he is coming through the door.

I think you can probably work out what happened next on the LR sofa.

To carry on from the VH General Chat teaser.
Alan & Serena turned up at Edda & Joe's,meanwhile Nina is still at her place getting ready. I assumed that she would eventually make her way over to Edda's & join the rest of the gang.
Wrong!
Nina stayed at home and welcomed a male guest and had a great time with him that involved three different outfits,lots of sex,prostate massage,including Nina using a strap-on on the guy.

Create an account to see this content!

I haven't seen Nina this happy in a long time!
Meanwhile over at Edda's, Serena has a phone call, (? from the punky haired guy from the other night?), she becomes very upset needing comforting from Edda and then Joe.

As the night winds down at Edda's place,Alan sleeps on the sofa and Serena goes home.
Serena meets Nina's new guy. Clearly she has put aside her upset of earlier as she & Nina's new Guy get busy in the bathroom,Nina walks in, realises she is a spare part and leaves.
Serena & Guy end up having a great session on the LR sofa,they then moved to the bedroom where they were joined by Nina, three's a crowd? Not in this household as we have seen often.

Maybe I have missed a meeting or a memo of some sort,but where is Nina?

Alan has been sleeping on the LR sofa and Serena in the bed.

You would have thought with their track history that they would be shagging all over the apartment but no? Very odd. <_<

22 hours ago, Plank said:

Maybe I have missed a meeting or a memo of some sort,but where is Nina?

Alan has been sleeping on the LR sofa and Serena in the bed.

You would have thought with their track history that they would be shagging all over the apartment but no? Very odd. <_<

Yeah very strange how Nina has been gone for a while now much longer than her previous little stay aways etc.??? Even begining to think she has left Alan but i hope not but this apartment certainly needs a fresh injection of something as it is getting slightly boring now.

Alan and Serena now do seem to have a bit of a funny relationship though i think they only use each other now when they are a bit frustrated or want a quick orgasm lol.

Think Serena is trying to get Misty's crown but she has a hell of a long way to go yet :D

• StnCld316 changed the title to Ada & Alan