Ada & Alan

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Alan has been entertaining a new girl,pretty,glasses not far removed from Nina or Serena, obviously his type.
So far he has been very careful not to push his luck too far. Things started to get heated the other night but I feel that she is very aware of the cams & that is spooking her.
She seems nice & he clearly doesn't want to ruin this.I suppose it depends on how much patience George has for Alan to continue in this apartment?

This seems to have turned into a charade.Will they,won't they,did they,if not why not etc.

We gone from tentative steps to clothed dry humping, to semi-naked dry humping,naked dry humping and a session where we think they did,but it was very short & why the fuck did he stop?

Create an account to see this content!

• 1 month later...

Hmmmmm?
Don't get me wrong I always liked Serena, but for me this is a desperate move by our favourite fiend G-dog.
And let's face it all his apartments are failing with the exception of J & C.
The menage a trois of R & H & R has gone stale very quickly. IMHO.
How Alan's relationship with Giselle will fit in to this scenario anyone can guess?
If Serena goes hardcore on her the poor girl could be in therapy for years!
So long as G-dog stays away & goes nowhere near Giselle then I will be happy.
I would be even happier if VHtv had the balls to kick his arse out into the street.

20 hours ago, Plank said:

Hmmmmm?
Don't get me wrong I always liked Serena, but for me this is a desperate move by our favourite fiend G-dog.
And let's face it all his apartments are failing with the exception of J & C.
The menage a trois of R & H & R has gone stale very quickly. IMHO.
How Alan's relationship with Giselle will fit in to this scenario anyone can guess?
If Serena goes hardcore on her the poor girl could be in therapy for years!
So long as G-dog stays away & goes nowhere near Giselle then I will be happy.
I would be even happier if VHtv had the balls to kick his arse out into the street.

Hi me old mucker not chatted with you in ages as not really been coming here very much this past year only just to be bloody nosy lol.

Have relinquished my membership on VH about 3 weeks ago after about a years use as was getting a bit bored with much of it and all the coming and goings. So am relegated to mainly kitchen views now and posted pics lol.

Basically agree with all you have said as i can't stand George either.

Don't honestly think Giselle is suited to the goings on we have been accustomed to as she seems too decent for this life but who knows she may surprise us all. 

Good to see you are still holding this lot together ::)

On 3/2/2019 at 12:48 AM, Robwin said:

Hi me old mucker not chatted with you in ages as not really been coming here very much this past year only just to be bloody nosy lol.

Have relinquished my membership on VH about 3 weeks ago after about a years use as was getting a bit bored with much of it and all the coming and goings. So am relegated to mainly kitchen views now and posted pics lol.

Basically agree with all you have said as i can't stand George either.

Don't honestly think Giselle is suited to the goings on we have been accustomed to as she seems too decent for this life but who knows she may surprise us all. 

Good to see you are still holding this lot together ::)

Nice to see you mate!

From what I have seen so far from Serena boils down to f*** all, and Alan has vanished. This is all going so well for George isn't it. I don't understand how he is still in his position after the numerous 'unsavoury' incidents he has been involved in?

If anything the skirt wearer,our correspondent from the far north, has been keeping the ship afloat. Who says we can't have cross border cooperation! 🤣

It would be great for RLCF if we could get some of you folks back over here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...