Ada & Alan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Following the party at Hugo & Bev's,the return fixture at Alan's but with grainy shit camera's.

Alan,Ada,Hugo,Bev,Kira & Emily who clearly doesn't want to be there.

Create an account to see this content!

Ilka & Sam join and so to Twister.

Sam got a bit too close to Ada,Ilka swept his arm away.

Hang on are they Ada's tits out again,twice in a week?

Ice cubes.

It was all a bit staged & predictable for me,the party at Bev's was better. Whilst the 'kissing' between Ilka & Ada was nice,there was no passion at all.

The only good thing about it was Ilka & Sam being part of the group. The party finished and everyone left except for Alan & Ada and H & B.

I think the lads were under the impression that there would be a same room session like the other night,Ada wasn't interested. A & A slept in the living room.

H & B had a mutual 'bate session in mole vision and that's all folks.

There was a gathering over at Sam & Ilka's, without H & B but their guests substituting, but nothing much happened.

12 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

On the naughty chair. LOL 

Never a truer word spoken in jest.

I had a feeling last week that the novelty was wearing off with Ada & Alan. There was a gathering tonight,them two,Ilka & Sam,Bev & Hugo and Kira & Emily,the usual bullshit session.

There seemed to be a couple of points where Alan got a bit pissy towards Ada,I can't work out what happened & to be honest I can't be arsed.

Anyway, Ada went home with Ilka & Sam? Strange that Ada & Ilka are very touchy/feely with each other when there is a 'show' going on,yet nothing happens when they are in 'normal' time?

Ada returned yesterday,they seem to have resolved their issues for now. Although I have noticed the petulant side of Alan again that was tamed by Nina & Serena.

But onto tonight's gathering.

Alan,Ada,Kira,Emily and a new couple. But we have seen the girl(* now known as Funny) before playing with Hugo & Bev.

Part 1 of 2.

Edited by Plank
info update