Ada & Alan

I suppose I should post a load of stuff about the weekend.
The party warmed up with Edda & Kira playing with Alan before the main event later that evening.
Various faces were there including Polly & Valery,they didn't stay long.
The under card action began with Sina, Edda & George in a threesome.
Followed by the main event, a six-some. Nina at Sina, Kira at Dawn and Edda getting smashed vag & anal by George.
The main reason I haven't posted pics is, I adore Edda and the sight of George getting to grips with her in his usual sadistic,violent way sickened me.
I really don't like George, for his treatment of Serena and now this. Abusing his role of 'manager',probably.Am I jealous,hell yes!
Fair play to George he gave Edda the fucking of her life.But the way they smooched with each other later was a bit too much for me, and Alan did not look happy about it either.
However the next night Nina & Edda made up for it by seducing Alan,twice...the lucky sod!
I've just looked in at their apartment earlier to see Nina & Jane dressed in stockings etc working on Alan.
It's really not fair to any red blooded male to watch!
I think we can safely assume that Joe is out of the picture, there is no way he would have allowed Edda to be involved in this.
If Edda doesn't get an new apartment out of George for this weekends activities then there is something very wrong.

14 hours ago, Plank said:

If Edda doesn't get an new apartment out of George for this weekends activities then there is something very wrong.

A brilliant summary of the weekends events pal well done. Like you I can't stand that creepy slimy sod George either and as you say I am sure he is abusing his position, if not legally but morally. Then again bringing morals into the VH arena is a bit foriegn i think lol.

Yes he sure gave Edda a good going over and she was only too willing but I am sure she is angling for an apartment of her own which is was why she allowed George all over her. He also gave Sina a good going over with his banana dick. Edda also had her fill of Sina too which was good to see. Yes i also think Joe is yesterday's news as he would never have allowed Edda to even have that first session with Alan let alone last weekend. I have always said Joe stopped Edda's girly nights ever since that wonderful night with Nora as it went downhill from there with Edda only going through the motions with him. Yes Edda does love dick but she also loves her girly nights too and to have an apartment on her own could be a VH record breaker I am sure as whilst she hasn't got the model body of some of the girls she has always been my favourite. She has a certain charisma about her which is unrivalled. Somehow I don't think it will be long before we see Edda's name again on the list of VH, bring it on asap.

On 7/30/2018 at 12:04 PM, Robwin said:

Yes i also think Joe is yesterday's news as he would never have allowed Edda to even have that first session with Alan let alone last weekend. I have always said Joe stopped Edda's girly nights ever since that wonderful night with Nora as it went downhill from there with Edda only going through the motions with him.

Just show's how much we know mate, spotted tonight at N & A's.

Create an account to see this content!

A couple of sessions on their own in the bedroom. Just like the old days. ::)

On 8/3/2018 at 5:21 AM, Plank said:

Just show's how much we know mate, spotted tonight at N & A's.

A couple of sessions on their own in the bedroom. Just like the old days. ::)

Yeah must admit i was disappointed to see Joe am afraid he does nothing for me.

I really thought Edda was rid of him following her recent exploits with alan etc which was well worth waiting for and really thought they had parted as didn't think Joe would have allowed that but just goes to show how wrong we were as you say.

Wasn't too keen to see Edda cosying up to Slime ball George the other night but i think Edda is pushing for her own apartment again BUT if it is with Joe we shall only end up with the boring stuff we used to see in her old apartment unless Joe has had a brain transplant and is letting Edda off the leash now but would rather she had an apartment on her own then i think we would see more of her girly tendencies then as she was having a right go at Sina that night too.

I would love to see Edda return, but if Joe is to be part of it he needs to change his old ways big time!
Of course I am hoping that Edda would eventually invite Noshable Nora around for some fun, but that's probably wishful thinking on my part.
As for Sina she is desperate for an apartment! I have not been impressed with her activities over at Kira's place recently, or for that matter the stuff going on with Kira & Dawn & Sina and assorted stray guy's.
And talking of Kira's place.
I watched the other night as the photographer guy, aided & abetted by his red-haired friend,as they tried to force that young blonde girl into doing stuff she didn't want to do.
The red-head looking up at the overhead cam,as if, 'look I'm getting her there',trying to push the girl for the benefit of the photographer.
It was obvious that the blonde girl didn't want to go there and she got quite upset a couple of times.
For me it wasn't too far away from abusive. George needs to stamp on that shit soon before apartments start getting taken down or the Police are visiting.
But the Russian abuse/crimes against women laws are a joke compared to ours in the decadent filthy west.
There are too many of these apartments that are obviously 'selling services', if that gets worse, or any more blatant, I will have no hesitation in cancelling by membership.

On 8/7/2018 at 2:53 AM, Plank said:

I would love to see Edda return, but if Joe is to be part of it he needs to change his old ways big time!
Of course I am hoping that Edda would eventually invite Noshable Nora around for some fun, but that's probably wishful thinking on my part.
As for Sina she is desperate for an apartment! I have not been impressed with her activities over at Kira's place recently, or for that matter the stuff going on with Kira & Dawn & Sina and assorted stray guy's.
And talking of Kira's place..........

Afraid Kira puts me right off watching that apartment and that photographer bloke i can't stand i only stay watching if those two ain.t around.

And that girl with the bandage on her foot sometimes its on then its off duhhhhh they don.t half have some funny buggers there though some are quite nice.

Never understood Nina & Alan getting mixed up with them surely they ain't that desperate lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:12 PM, Plank said:

Professor Nina had another teaching session with Sina & her bloke.In two parts.
This is part of Sina's advanced course in sexual techniques,The Princess Serena Scholarship.
Part 1. Where Nina supervises the action & gets involved,not only a fringe benefit for her, but an important teaching tool to demonstrate the correct technique.

Sina seemed a little bit tense & subdued at first, but she soon got going!

By the time Nina introduces the vibrator to the mix Sina has loosened up quite a bit, & was confident enough to try this for herself.

As Sina reached the point of no return, Nina had to stifle Sina's decibel level before the neighbours complained...again.

Simply superb...……………………………….

Really great movement, in time pictures.

Thanks for posting.

According to sources,Nina has left the building for health reasons.
That makes sense,she has been struggling recently.
And she may or may not be back? I wish her well whatever, won't be the same without her.
Alan will stay on.
This apartment was one of the go to apartments but has been failing of late.
All is not lost however.Look who turned up for breakfast.

Who me?
Yeah you ! It's the lovely Edda ! :D
Now that really does make sense.

• 2 weeks later...