Ada & Alan

Professor Nina had another teaching session with Sina & her bloke.In two parts.
This is part of Sina's advanced course in sexual techniques,The Princess Serena Scholarship.
Part 1. Where Nina supervises the action & gets involved,not only a fringe benefit for her, but an important teaching tool to demonstrate the correct technique.

Create an account to see this content!

Sina seemed a little bit tense & subdued at first, but she soon got going!

By the time Nina introduces the vibrator to the mix Sina has loosened up quite a bit, & was confident enough to try this for herself.

As Sina reached the point of no return, Nina had to stifle Sina's decibel level before the neighbours complained...again.

Part 2, saw Sina & bloke flying solo, putting the teaching into practice.

Sina was a different person,very confident & very rude.

Yes that is her without her specs.Just proves that you should never judge a book by it's cover!

The action builds to a climax.

'What no cum shot?' Oh go on then,I'm too good to you lot!

Not looking at the camera is she....?

I think she has passed this module!

Another post that is going to be split into three parts.
Part 1.
Just another night where Edda visited Nina & Alan for drinks & cards......oh no it wasn't!

For those that don't know let me give you some background info.
Edda & her bloke Joe were participants of VHtv. They are good friends with Nina & Alan & Serena.
There were many parties where the action got heated and it was obvious to us lot, that Edda & Alan really fancied each other, but there was no way that Joe would let that happen.
The nearest it ever got was once when Edda was allowed to suck Alan's dick briefly before Joe shut it down.
So last night was the show-stopper that I/we had been waiting for for a long...long time!
Round 1. Fast & furious, with a hell of a lot of pent up passion.

Alan cum's.

Edda cleans up!

Part 3.
Round 3. More of the same but with some more aggression, the noises Edda was making were pure filth. These two have waited for this for a long time!

Edda & Alan are spent, but wow did they enjoy it!

Throughout all this Nina stayed in the LR, when they were finished they woke her up to give her a full match report!

Nina checks for proof!

There was round 3 at around 3am, these two certainly made up for lost time and it was certainly well worth the wait. I have been waiting for this moment for about 8 months now I think. They both had the hots for each other well and truly.

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

There was round 3 at around 3am, these two certainly made up for lost time and it was certainly well worth the wait. I have been waiting for this moment for about 8 months now I think. They both had the hots for each other well and truly.

I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago ! :D

1 hour ago, Plank said:

I refer the Right Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago ! :D

I like my new title lol. Yeah they sure banged the shit out if each other to coin a well used phrase as you say they have both wanted this for so long I think in the first session Alan was a little over anxious to please and almost burned himself out lol but settled down to a more steady pace later. I was wondering if Edda has split with Joe and whether she  may even move in there to replace Serena.?

On 6/29/2018 at 5:37 PM, StnCld316 said:

Serena has Departed the VHTV Project. 

Does anyone know why? If there has been an explanation posted then I apologize for not looking far enough back.

For myself, I do not like that she left. For her, she definitely could do much better and I hope she does. I hope that if there was anything bad that happened that it is the beginning of great things for her.

Is she a Pisces (March)? She must be, she very much seems to be.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 9:54 PM, Sam Cuddly said:

Does anyone know why? If there has been an explanation posted then I apologize for not looking far enough back.

For myself, I do not like that she left. For her, she definitely could do much better and I hope she does. I hope that if there was anything bad that happened that it is the beginning of great things for her.

Is she a Pisces (March)? She must be, she very much seems to be.

Serena has been seen a couple of times at Kira's place since she left. There was no reason given for her departure, but they never really give out information like that.The VHtv Twitter account is not much help either, they are usually trying to promote a new apartment or an 'event', and most of the time they are so far behind  the pace of the site that it is a joke.

Speak her name & she shall appear!

Look who came to visit.

I thought it was interesting, and a little upsetting that Serena & Alan barely said anything to each other? Alan scuttled back to the bedroom, obviously having to prepare himself for Jane's visit later.

Yeah I had to look twice,flesh coloured pants.......damn it !

Nina made a poster celebrating 1 year on VHtv. No doubt there will be a party?